Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Discussion & Talk Forum > Vintage Erotica Talk

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
Vintage Erotica Talk Talk about vintage erotica right here! Maximum date of the content allowed to be posted here is 1995.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
ordenstaat
Senior Member
 
ordenstaat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 155
Thanks: 3,830
Thanked 3,562 Times in 165 Posts
ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+
Default Calling all owners of Electric Blue's 'Adult Party Games'

I have two questions regarding this classic

- can anyone ID the actresses (excluding the very lovely Marie Harper)!

- I have seen a different (?American?) version which has the same voiceover as the EB version - anyone have more info?

Thanks
ordenstaat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ordenstaat For This Useful Post:


Old 09-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
zz-monk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Thanks: 761
Thanked 2,132 Times in 49 Posts
zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+
Default Re: Calling all owners of Electric Blue's 'Adult Party Games'

Think I used to have this. I remember 8 and, besides Marie, can name only 2
Henrietta Weeks (Mayfair name) : http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/ind...c,14320.0.html
Ruth Chapman (blond version) : http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/ind...ic,7234.0.html
Ordenstaat, is there an amazing brunette, as a 'main girl', very busty? If so I have never seen her in anything before or after, can you direct me to anything with her in? Also has the Party Games been uploaded anywhere? Thanks
zz-monk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zz-monk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #3
ordenstaat
Senior Member
 
ordenstaat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 155
Thanks: 3,830
Thanked 3,562 Times in 165 Posts
ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+
Default Re: Calling all owners of Electric Blue's 'Adult Party Games'

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz-monk
Think I used to have this. I remember 8 and, besides Marie, can name only 2
Henrietta Weeks (Mayfair name) : http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/ind...c,14320.0.html
Ruth Chapman (blond version) : http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/ind...ic,7234.0.html
Ordenstaat, is there an amazing brunette, as a 'main girl', very busty? If so I have never seen her in anything before or after, can you direct me to anything with her in? Also has the Party Games been uploaded anywhere? Thanks
Thanks and K to you for the ID!

Do you mean the one that starts off with a blue dress and is in the strip poker scene with Maria Harper?
ordenstaat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ordenstaat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
zz-monk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Thanks: 761
Thanked 2,132 Times in 49 Posts
zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+zz-monk 10000+
Default Re: Calling all owners of Electric Blue's 'Adult Party Games'

Yes, and also making a sexy video. I can't believe I have not seen her in anything else. In fact that applies to the other actresses apart from the 3 named, I remember a blonde getting out of a bath (-phew!)
zz-monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #5
ordenstaat
Senior Member
 
ordenstaat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 155
Thanks: 3,830
Thanked 3,562 Times in 165 Posts
ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+ordenstaat 10000+
Default Re: Calling all owners of Electric Blue's 'Adult Party Games'

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz-monk
Yes, and also making a sexy video. I can't believe I have not seen her in anything else. In fact that applies to the other actresses apart from the 3 named, I remember a blonde getting out of a bath (-phew!)
Yes me too - she's the one dressed as a schoolgirl in the last scene!
ordenstaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
lgf
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Thanks: 281
Thanked 161 Times in 26 Posts
lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+
Default

has anyone found a copy of this for download? Currently trying search engines as this holds a lot of (dirty) memories!!
lgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #7
Immy
Maestro
 
Immy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sin City
Posts: 2,994
Thanks: 16,839
Thanked 47,995 Times in 2,800 Posts
Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgf View Post
has anyone found a copy of this for download? Currently trying search engines as this holds a lot of (dirty) memories!!
Keep watching the Softcore/Classic Nude thread for "US Electric Blue 34" to be uploaded in the near future by camelman. It has the Adult Party Games clip with Marie Harper et al.
Immy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Immy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2010, 12:24 AM   #8
lgf
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Thanks: 281
Thanked 161 Times in 26 Posts
lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
Keep watching the Softcore/Classic Nude thread for "US Electric Blue 34" to be uploaded in the near future by camelman. It has the Adult Party Games clip with Marie Harper et al.
Thanks, but I am still hoping for the whole video 1 day. Clip will be good though
lgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
Immy
Maestro
 
Immy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sin City
Posts: 2,994
Thanks: 16,839
Thanked 47,995 Times in 2,800 Posts
Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+Immy 175000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgf View Post
Thanks, but I am still hoping for the whole video 1 day. Clip will be good though
How long is the whole video? IIRC the bit being uploaded soon is around five mins. And can someone point out where Ruth Chapman is, maybe which game she's involved in.
Immy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #10
lgf
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Thanks: 281
Thanked 161 Times in 26 Posts
lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+lgf 500+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
How long is the whole video? IIRC the bit being uploaded soon is around five mins. And can someone point out where Ruth Chapman is, maybe which game she's involved in.
It was one of their special titles, probably 45 - 60 minutes?

Remember renting it a few times in my teens Would love to see it again one day
lgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 PM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.