Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Classic Models > Softcore Models > Softcore Models Discussion

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
Softcore Models Discussion For all chat and discussions on Vintage Models


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
bwbo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 1 Post
bwbo 0
Default Bettie Page Discussion

What is the context of the open legged photos, and the ones with various men? Camera club shots?

what is generally regarded as the raunchiest photo of betty to surface? (as subjective as that term may be)
bwbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bwbo For This Useful Post:


Old 03-04-2015, 08:13 AM   #2
tsunamiSD
Veteran Member
 
tsunamiSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,453
Thanks: 138,364
Thanked 129,788 Times in 9,461 Posts
tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+tsunamiSD 500000+
Default Bettie action-doll

New 'Action' Doll


tsunamiSD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tsunamiSD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
cginok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 255
Thanks: 32
Thanked 1,917 Times in 242 Posts
cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+
Default

In case you guys have never seen it, the "Bettie Page Reveals All" documentary is excellent. A few years before her death someone managed to interview her. It is audio only by Bettie's request. I remembered hearing parts of it several years ago. The documentary contains lengthy portions of that interview. There are plenty of pics and videos of her. Interviews with Hefner, Bunny Yeager, even audio with some of her exes. All of whom attested to her prowess in the bedroom. There is one really short clip with her voice in it from her prime years. She had a really nice voice I should add. You can find it on Netflix, that's where I found it.

cginok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cginok For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 02:32 PM   #4
cginok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 255
Thanks: 32
Thanked 1,917 Times in 242 Posts
cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwbo View Post
What is the context of the open legged photos, and the ones with various men? Camera club shots?

what is generally regarded as the raunchiest photo of betty to surface? (as subjective as that term may be)
A lot of her shots were camera clubs. She said it would be 2 or 3 dozen men, and 3 or 4 girls.

Bettie said that she was drunk when they took the pics of her with her legs open. She said it was the first time in her life she had ever been drunk and that those were the only photos she was ashamed of.
cginok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cginok For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 05:31 AM   #5
trixi
Member
 
trixi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Thanks: 130
Thanked 290 Times in 62 Posts
trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+
Default

two questions to the experts here:

Wich photographer made the explicit shots from Bettie?
Exists a free programm to compare and sort out pics ?
I have some thousand fotos from Bettie and it is not possible to sort doubles out by hand and compare sizes and quatity...

Thanks for your help!!
trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trixi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #6
ccmk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts
ccmk 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cginok View Post
A lot of her shots were camera clubs. She said it would be 2 or 3 dozen men, and 3 or 4 girls.

Bettie said that she was drunk when they took the pics of her with her legs open. She said it was the first time in her life she had ever been drunk and that those were the only photos she was ashamed of.
I do think you have to be careful with what she says, as she is not always reliable for a number of reasons, particularly such as age (her recounting was over 40 years in the past). She also had various psychiatric problems that complicated her life. She claimed the only explicit shots were when she was drunk, but there are a number of photos where her legs are open and her vulva is visible from different shoots, such as the ones when she is reading the sex report and another in which she is on a bed with suspenders on, and so on. It is also possible we have never seen the ones she is remembering.

Also note most of the photos we see are copies of copies and copies of prints, not high-res scans from negatives, so, given also her dense pubic hair, we now usually only see a black patch, whereas a clearer scan of the original might be much more explicit.

Also, apparently thousands of her photos were destroyed by scared photographers when the senate committee was investigating her. Finally, most photos from photography club members were never published (they were mostly amateurs after all), so I wonder how many were left to rot as the photographer aged and died, or are still sitting in an attic with grandpa's other knick-knacks.
ccmk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ccmk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 04:18 PM   #7
cginok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 255
Thanks: 32
Thanked 1,917 Times in 242 Posts
cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+cginok 5000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmk View Post
I do think you have to be careful with what she says, as she is not always reliable for a number of reasons, particularly such as age (her recounting was over 40 years in the past). She also had various psychiatric problems that complicated her life. She claimed the only explicit shots were when she was drunk, but there are a number of photos where her legs are open and her vulva is visible from different shoots, such as the ones when she is reading the sex report and another in which she is on a bed with suspenders on, and so on. It is also possible we have never seen the ones she is remembering.

Also note most of the photos we see are copies of copies and copies of prints, not high-res scans from negatives, so, given also her dense pubic hair, we now usually only see a black patch, whereas a clearer scan of the original might be much more explicit.

Also, apparently thousands of her photos were destroyed by scared photographers when the senate committee was investigating her. Finally, most photos from photography club members were never published (they were mostly amateurs after all), so I wonder how many were left to rot as the photographer aged and died, or are still sitting in an attic with grandpa's other knick-knacks.

I did get the impression that she was, by claiming she was duped if you will, into posing "spread legged" that she was trying to do a little image salvaging. Trying to make it look like all the other modelling she did was art not porn or being slutty. It's a mindset a lot of models have/had. "Well I didn't have my legs spread open showing my pussy, only closed legs from the front showing bush, so it was art."

As I mentioned, she said it was the only pictures that she was ashamed of. She made mention of some other things happening that night that she was ashamed of. Kinda hinted that there was some sexual activity that happened. I can't imagine some guys getting her drunk, getting her nude, getting her spread legged, and not getting some. I, and it's just a hunch on my part, think that the camera guys that night got some, and that there might even be pics of it.

At the end of the documentary they interviewed Irving Klaw's daughter, who is now the keeper of the family treasures. I would add that she seemed to have quite a collection of pictures. There were shelves full of pics. She said that she had in their picture collection pics of Betty that had never been seen, and would never be seen. Once again, seeing as how they've never had any reservations about publishing pics of Betty, that there might be some sex pics in existence that she's keeping private. Why else would she want to keep them private?

I forgot to mention something in earlier posts that I remembered later. Sometime in the 80s or 90s, when she had a resurgence in popularity, she got an agent/lawyer, who managed to get her some royalties for her pics and other things with her image on it. Not that she got filthy rich, but she apparently lived comfortably for the last decade or so of her life.
cginok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cginok For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 10:57 PM   #8
trixi
Member
 
trixi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Thanks: 130
Thanked 290 Times in 62 Posts
trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+
Default

Forgot something to tell.
I have all explicit images in best to find resolution and there is clear to see on hair style, clothes, interior etc. that this pics was made on different days and locations. So she must be made drunk VERY often.............. :-)
I would top ccmkīs statement and would say, she wasnīt reliable for 100%!
Who beats up his husband and get arrested makes also porn pics for SURE ! LOL :-)
Was the "black gloves" serie also done by photo club ??
A good addition to all pics wich was posted here is ilpaesedicuccagna.it/L1/L2/L3_Playmates/1955/Page/Page.htm
Some galleries donīt work and site is very slow sometimes. Best way is to fusker each gallery from 01-99 and on the non working galleries you have to check the real name by right click the thumb! Easy to figure out how it works. Itīs a good site but the owner has no idea how to make propper websites. Anyway, while fusker them, you get also some pics wich donīt show up while watching the galleries. He has some rare stuff wich is not to find anywere else on the web.
trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trixi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:03 PM   #9
trixi
Member
 
trixi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Thanks: 130
Thanked 290 Times in 62 Posts
trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+trixi 1000+
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiSD View Post
New 'Action' Doll


Is the Pussy visible and has it real pubic hair if you put off the leather corset ???
If not, it is just another stupid "toy" :-)
I still waiting that real dolls offers a authentic Bettie version :-)
trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trixi For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 PM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.