Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Information & Help Forum > Help Section

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
Help Section If you have technical problems or questions then post or look for answers here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2017, 09:38 AM   #41
effCup
Vintage Idiot
 
effCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dildo Baggins' backyard
Posts: 13,630
Thanks: 151,338
Thanked 154,791 Times in 13,451 Posts
effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beechcott View Post
Is it currently necessary to update the host file with this information?
when I tested ImageHostGrabber out on a page that had four PimpandHost links (as well as a number of links from other hosts), all of the photos downloaded correctly. Does this mean that ImageHostGrabber's automatic host file updating has handled the situation, or is there still a chance that I need to manually update my host file?
Not necessary, only if you want it. It's entirely up to you: your choice. /shrug/

It depends on the types of links you tested it on.

Have a look at the current IHG entry for P&H--see how it compares.

Have you tested it on some P&H files that: a) link by default to reduced-size images, or: b) link to gifs? Those are the kinds of things for which that amendment was written. If you don't need them then you probably won't need them.
effCup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to effCup For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 05:10 PM   #42
beechcott
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 51
Thanked 100 Times in 16 Posts
beechcott 500+beechcott 500+beechcott 500+beechcott 500+beechcott 500+beechcott 500+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by effCup View Post
Not necessary, only if you want it. It's entirely up to you: your choice. /shrug/

It depends on the types of links you tested it on.

Have a look at the current IHG entry for P&H--see how it compares.

Have you tested it on some P&H files that: a) link by default to reduced-size images, or: b) link to gifs? Those are the kinds of things for which that amendment was written. If you don't need them then you probably won't need them.
I went ahead and edited it, although I have yet to test it on P&H links to GIFs or large images.

Thank you for the advice.
beechcott is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beechcott For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 03:52 AM   #43
berangus
Vintage Member
 
berangus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,291
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 26,166 Times in 1,287 Posts
berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by effCup View Post
An early attempt at pixxxels. It likely needs additional testing so please report any issues with it.

Host label: pixxxels
URL pattern: ^https?:\/\/pixxxels\.org\/image\/.+$
Search pattern:
Code:
function(pageData, pageUrl) {
    var iUrl = pageData.match(/img id=('|")main-image\1 src=\1(.+?)\1/);
    return iUrl ? {imgUrl:  iUrl[2], status: "OK"} : {imgUrl: null, status: "ABORT"}
}
edit: the above seems to work only on with images that have already first been manually viewed in a browser window.
From my testing, this code for pixxxels identifies the files properly and queues them up but fails to download them. I have not tried manually viewing first as that rather defeats the purpose.

Here are actual JPG image locations for a couple different files. I know very little about this kind of coding, but would their https address as opposed to http make any difference in derailing the DL?

https://s18.pixxxels.org/toadi8jt5/GLQ_Isabella_111.jpg

https://s13.pixxxels.org/77r548pxj/M...edium_0027.jpg
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
berangus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to berangus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 11:46 AM   #44
3xent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 177
Thanks: 3,835
Thanked 2,984 Times in 166 Posts
3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+3xent 10000+
Default

Has anyone else problems with IHG 1.7.0.4b? Any time i run it (by Get all pics on page) it's just non responsive (nothing happens). This occurs in PaleMoon or on FF.
3xent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 3xent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 12:32 PM   #45
effCup
Vintage Idiot
 
effCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dildo Baggins' backyard
Posts: 13,630
Thanks: 151,338
Thanked 154,791 Times in 13,451 Posts
effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berangus View Post
would their https address as opposed to http make any difference in derailing the DL?

https://s18.pixxxels.org/toadi8jt5/GLQ_Isabella_111.jpg

https://s13.pixxxels.org/77r548pxj/M...edium_0027.jpg
No, the URL Pattern already accommodates both http & https. Thanks very much for those two direct image links as that was very helpful in exposing an aspect of the site's behaviour.

This worked for me; passed all tests from posts here.

Host Label: pixxxels
URL Pattern: ^https?:\/\/(?:s\d+\.)?pixxxels\.org\/image\/.+$
Search Pattern:
Code:
function(pageData, pageUrl) {
	var iUrl = pageData.match(/src=('|")(https?:\/\/s\d+\.pixxxels\.org\/.+?\.jpg)\1/);
	return iUrl ? {imgUrl: iUrl[2] + "?dl=1", status: "OK"} : {imgUrl: null, status: "ABORT"}
}

Last edited by effCup; 07-16-2017 at 12:39 PM..
effCup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to effCup For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 12:57 PM   #46
effCup
Vintage Idiot
 
effCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dildo Baggins' backyard
Posts: 13,630
Thanks: 151,338
Thanked 154,791 Times in 13,451 Posts
effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xent View Post
Has anyone else problems with IHG 1.7.0.4b? Any time i run it (by Get all pics on page) it's just non responsive (nothing happens). This occurs in PaleMoon or on FF.
Not me, no, but I've only tried it with Pale Moon. Did a previous version use to work for you with PM?

Have you looked at the IHG website?

Is your hostf server set to:
Code:
https://imagehostgrabber.com/IHG/hostf/hostf.xml
Have you tried pressing the "Update from online Host File" button?

I presume you've tested it against a post whose linked images are on a host that IHG can handle?
effCup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to effCup For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 01:16 PM   #47
andw
Moderator
 
andw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,454
Thanks: 668,832
Thanked 25,584 Times in 2,428 Posts
andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+andw 100000+
Default hotflick.net

an old set-up for hotflick.net which may help retrieve from the current servers...

Host Label: hotflick
URL Pattern: ^http:\/\/www\.hotflick\.net\/u/v\/
Search Pattern: "ID: img"
andw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andw For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 09:53 PM   #48
Midnight Air
Senior Member
 
Midnight Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Circling Uranus
Posts: 402
Thanks: 21,859
Thanked 5,497 Times in 384 Posts
Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+Midnight Air 25000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xent View Post
Has anyone else problems with IHG 1.7.0.4b? Any time i run it (by Get all pics on page) it's just non responsive (nothing happens). This occurs in PaleMoon or on FF.
I have had this issue before sometimes. The only way i could fix this was to [update from file host]. Hope that helps.
Using Palemoon
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Midnight Air is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Air For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 06:17 AM   #49
berangus
Vintage Member
 
berangus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,291
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 26,166 Times in 1,287 Posts
berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+berangus 100000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by effCup View Post
No, the URL Pattern already accommodates both http & https. Thanks very much for those two direct image links as that was very helpful in exposing an aspect of the site's behaviour.

This worked for me; passed all tests from posts here.

Host Label: pixxxels
URL Pattern: ^https?:\/\/(?:s\d+\.)?pixxxels\.org\/image\/.+$
Search Pattern:
Code:
function(pageData, pageUrl) {
    var iUrl = pageData.match(/src=('|")(https?:\/\/s\d+\.pixxxels\.org\/.+?\.jpg)\1/);
    return iUrl ? {imgUrl: iUrl[2] + "?dl=1", status: "OK"} : {imgUrl: null, status: "ABORT"}
}
Super, glad I could help out! Big thanks for this new code, it works aces although it required a tiny fix - guess I know a little about this stuff after all. In the first line of the function there's a single quotation where it should be a double: src=("|") instead of src=('|"). So the whole thing becomes thus:

Host Label: pixxxels
URL Pattern: ^https?:\/\/(?:s\d+\.)?pixxxels\.org\/image\/.+$
Search Pattern:
Code:
function(pageData, pageUrl) {
    var iUrl = pageData.match(/src=("|")(https?:\/\/s\d+\.pixxxels\.org\/.+?\.jpg)\1/);
    return iUrl ? {imgUrl: iUrl[2] + "?dl=1", status: "OK"} : {imgUrl: null, status: "ABORT"}
}
Now it sucks away like Sasha Grey!

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
berangus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to berangus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 09:46 AM   #50
effCup
Vintage Idiot
 
effCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dildo Baggins' backyard
Posts: 13,630
Thanks: 151,338
Thanked 154,791 Times in 13,451 Posts
effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+effCup 750000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berangus View Post
Super, glad I could help out! Big thanks for this new code, it works aces although it required a tiny fix - guess I know a little about this stuff after all. In the first line of the function there's a single quotation where it should be a double: src=("|") instead of src=('|"). So the whole thing becomes thus:

Host Label: pixxxels
URL Pattern: ^https?:\/\/(?:s\d+\.)?pixxxels\.org\/image\/.+$
Search Pattern:
Code:
function(pageData, pageUrl) {
    var iUrl = pageData.match(/src=("|")(https?:\/\/s\d+\.pixxxels\.org\/.+?\.jpg)\1/);
    return iUrl ? {imgUrl: iUrl[2] + "?dl=1", status: "OK"} : {imgUrl: null, status: "ABORT"}
}
No. What you've done there is change it from handling either single or double quotes, to only handling double quotes. The parens. denote a group. Inside it are options, separated by the pipe sign. You're saying: either double-quote or double-quote. It should be left as it was: either single-quote or double-quote.
effCup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to effCup For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 AM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.