Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum
Home Home
Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Discussion & Talk Forum > General Discussion & News

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
General Discussion & News Want to speak your mind about something ... do it here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2017, 01:25 PM   #4831
forfucksake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 243
Thanks: 12
Thanked 1,351 Times in 221 Posts
forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke57 View Post
Blimey. What bike was the wombat riding to be doing that speed?
Honda cx500
forfucksake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to forfucksake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2017, 01:33 PM   #4832
forfucksake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 243
Thanks: 12
Thanked 1,351 Times in 221 Posts
forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+forfucksake 5000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke57 View Post
When I was living in the states My fellow sailors and I used to tell all the yanks that koalas were called "drop bears" they weighed in at 200lbs plus and would drop out of trees onto unsuspecting tourists and eat them alive.
bwahaha
Of course savvy aussies avoided trees like the plague.
It's amazing how many yanks bought that crap.
forfucksake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to forfucksake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 11:54 AM   #4833
Estreeter
GM & TM's Lovechild
 
Estreeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Both Of The Garden States
Posts: 29,636
Thanks: 240,112
Thanked 472,688 Times in 30,302 Posts
Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboater View Post
The speed limit is 110.
That stretch on the Hume that's dead straight for quite a distance just past the servo at Avenal, found out how fast an XR6 turbo will go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanteeFats View Post
Nah Aussies are so tough that if they run out of agua they just drink urine.
Yeah true, I don't mind the odd Budweiser now and then
__________________



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Estreeter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Estreeter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 02:49 PM   #4834
SanteeFats
Moderator
 
SanteeFats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Santee, Ca
Posts: 19,435
Thanks: 106,124
Thanked 246,319 Times in 19,325 Posts
SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+SanteeFats 1000000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forfucksake View Post
When I was living in the states My fellow sailors and I used to tell all the yanks that koalas were called "drop bears" they weighed in at 200lbs plus and would drop out of trees onto unsuspecting tourists and eat them alive.
bwahaha
Of course savvy aussies avoided trees like the plague.
It's amazing how many yanks bought that crap.
It's your cute little accent that does it.
__________________
TANSTAFL- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SanteeFats is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SanteeFats For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 09:56 PM   #4835
loosegoose
Vintage Member
 
loosegoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,951
Thanks: 32,090
Thanked 36,026 Times in 3,926 Posts
loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosegoose View Post
I hate the hot weather. Roll on Autumn.
Well here it is, almost the third week into Autumn and we are still getting 30'C+ days here in Victoria.
Fcuk off summer, enough already!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanteeFats View Post
It's your cute little accent that does it.
I knew a TV Producer in New York who originally came from Decatur and she had the cutest accent I've ever heard. I accused her of bunging it on, but she claimed that was the way all Georgians spoke

Last edited by loosegoose; 03-17-2017 at 10:17 PM..
loosegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to loosegoose For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 10:04 PM   #4836
trailmaster
Veteran Member
 
trailmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Posts: 24,042
Thanks: 1,026,284
Thanked 251,657 Times in 24,173 Posts
trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+trailmaster 1000000+
Wink

Whenever I see commercial on t.v. that have Australians in them, the aussies always appear drunk. Maybe that is the reason that per capita Australia is number 19 on a list of the 191 countries of the world that have the highest rates of per capita drinking of alcohol. For comparison the UK is number 28 and the USA is number 43. Pakistan is at the end with number 191.
trailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to trailmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 10:19 PM   #4837
loosegoose
Vintage Member
 
loosegoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,951
Thanks: 32,090
Thanked 36,026 Times in 3,926 Posts
loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+loosegoose 175000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
Whenever I see commercial on t.v. that have Australians in them, the aussies always appear drunk. Maybe that is the reason that per capita Australia is number 19 on a list of the 191 countries of the world that have the highest rates of per capita drinking of alcohol. For comparison the UK is number 28 and the USA is number 43. Pakistan is at the end with number 191.
We do have a bit of a cultural problem with alcohol. Especially binge drinking.
loosegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to loosegoose For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 12:38 AM   #4838
BlueArsedFly
Vintage Member
 
BlueArsedFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Top End
Posts: 916
Thanks: 11,950
Thanked 16,895 Times in 917 Posts
BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+BlueArsedFly 50000+
Default

From the fucking knucklehead file:

Man charged after hurling quokka off Rottnest Island jetty

A 37-year-old man who allegedly picked up a quokka and flung it off a jetty has been charged over the cruel stunt.

Rottnest Police allege the New Zealand national was caught throwing the marsupial near the Rottnest Hotel about 10pm.

The quokka survived and was able to swim to shore.

The man will appear at Perth Magistrates Court today charged with animal cruelty.

Last month, two intoxicated men were filmed kicking a quokka, sending it flying into a wall and chasing it around.

The men were charged over the act which was heavily condemned after the footage was posted on social media on February 11.

Corey Douglas James, 21, was fined $3500 and a conviction was recorded against his name in the Fremantle Magistrates Court on Monday.

His co-accused, who was the man filmed in the video, had his case adjourned until May.

The official IUCN Red List classifies the quokka as a vulnerable species as a result of declining populations and damaged habitats.
__________________
Life's like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits but there's something missing in the middle
Blue Arsed Fly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BlueArsedFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BlueArsedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 02:10 AM   #4839
blondifan
Moderator
 
blondifan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Downunda
Posts: 4,149
Thanks: 51,903
Thanked 50,508 Times in 4,153 Posts
blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosegoose View Post
We do have a bit of a cultural problem with alcohol. Especially binge drinking.
Perhaps some things can "drive you to drink"? https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2017/0...embarrassment/

Or, if you are in South Australia, how's your power supply?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blondifan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to blondifan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 09:52 AM   #4840
Hikarufan
Senior Member
 
Hikarufan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Down under
Posts: 368
Thanks: 56
Thanked 3,504 Times in 363 Posts
Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+Hikarufan 10000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArsedFly View Post
From the fucking knucklehead file:

Man charged after hurling quokka off Rottnest Island jetty

A 37-year-old man who allegedly picked up a quokka and flung it off a jetty has been charged over the cruel stunt.

Rottnest Police allege the New Zealand national was caught throwing the marsupial near the Rottnest Hotel about 10pm.

The quokka survived and was able to swim to shore.

The man will appear at Perth Magistrates Court today charged with animal cruelty.

Last month, two intoxicated men were filmed kicking a quokka, sending it flying into a wall and chasing it around.

The men were charged over the act which was heavily condemned after the footage was posted on social media on February 11.

Corey Douglas James, 21, was fined $3500 and a conviction was recorded against his name in the Fremantle Magistrates Court on Monday.

His co-accused, who was the man filmed in the video, had his case adjourned until May.

The official IUCN Red List classifies the quokka as a vulnerable species as a result of declining populations and damaged habitats.
That might be revenge for the underarm delivery back in 1981. They really need to let it go!
Hikarufan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hikarufan For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 PM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.