Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Classic Models > Classic Pornstars > Classic Pornstars Discussion Threads

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2017, 04:43 PM   #1
Croupier101
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 2 Posts
Croupier101 0
Default Jeanna Fine

Sometimes borderline nasty (or even look like a tranny), she's one of my guilty favs from the 90s. I liked her much better during that period between blonde and short hair brunette. There's always something desperate about her when she's getting fucked. Especially when she's taking it from behind and she's got that "oh god can't believe I'm getting fucked again" look on her face.



Croupier101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Croupier101 For This Useful Post:


Old 06-16-2017, 02:12 AM   #2
VOAC
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Thanks: 10
Thanked 156 Times in 35 Posts
VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+
Default jeanna Fine

I actually think Jeanna "phase III" is the ultimate Jeanna, I know other people like her previous 2 looks , 80s blonde, early 90s long dark hair and enlargements stage 1.
I think it was at that 1994-2000 final incantation, as she aproached and passed her 30th birthday, that she had a unique look and sex style which set her apart from a universe of other porn women. Before that, there were more or less many others to compare her with .
As she states herself in some interview vids, she is continually cast as evil sexually-ravenous villainesses, and with her 1994~ look, it is easy to see why.She is the embodiment of the hyper-sexy badass. Her incredibly lithe flexible body looks like it was built for sex like an F1 car looks like it was built for the track.

On the critical side, the desperate look and sound she developed ,emotional, almost in tears, late during many fucks, I actually find a little unnerving. Ditto, some of her dirty talk well became tedious repetitive, especially the thing referring to hers and her partners thingies in the third person..." see the cock going into the cunt...." I don't like it or not that particular thing, and I think it was just a gimmick she developed and then fell for the mistake of overcooking and over-deploying not out of natural lust, but more out of sense of duty and expectation of stage performance., as she became increasingly known for her continual dirty verbal.
She sounds incredible during any seduction/foreplay preamble, nothing like her, and her more natural oh-oh, uh-uhs and simple exclamations otoh, all sound incredible, and I'm sure are closer to what the natural her is all about.
I think her most natural and devasting fuck, revealing the real her in action, was the one with Rocco Siffredi which begins with her sitting on a bed in green satin underwear watching a tv.She once or twice begins to launch into her usual elaborate well-cooked dirty talk, but she trails off and it fades, she is having such a genuine whale of a time, these two absolutely fuck each other cross-eyed during this 12 min romp..although poorly filmed and lit, poor sound, intrusive music, unwelcome editing cuts, I think it still might be the ultimate reveal of her.
VOAC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VOAC For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 06:44 AM   #3
Peter_1540
Junior Member
 
Peter_1540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Thanks: 42
Thanked 26 Times in 9 Posts
Peter_1540 100+Peter_1540 100+
Default

I agree with VOAC, the sexual energy and looks from when she was in her 30's is her best period. I love her with short hair and especially if she's wearing leather, latex or thigh high boots.

Jeanna was shortly active on twitter and she posted some of her recent pictures. Her body is still very much in shape. Too bad she's not on twitter anymore (well, no activities since more than a year or so...) because you could see many of her fans liked to stay in touch with her. And she took the time to answer their (and also my) questions.

Great star, gotta love Jeanna Fine!
Peter_1540 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter_1540 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 11:45 PM   #4
VOAC
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Thanks: 10
Thanked 156 Times in 35 Posts
VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+
Default

Yes, I followed her Twitter feed for as long as it lasted, I fear it has halted either because of ill-health, or because she was getting stalked too much or something.

I think she was in her own category..in her niche I don't think she has a peer that I know of, if anyone knows of anyone like her, please name them. Part of that was that imo, she was also the best Adult Actress, in a literal sense. She would always try to make whatever could be made of hamming up and acting out the inevitably hokey scripts.

She was always good at doing sex, from the get-go in the 80s, but I think if she maintained that look and never went to the 1994 Look 3 thing, I don't think I'd have particularly become a fan.

VOAC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VOAC For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 11:48 PM   #5
VOAC
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Thanks: 10
Thanked 156 Times in 35 Posts
VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+VOAC 500+
Default

Quote:
Her body is still very much in shape.
It's true that she had lost the weight she had gained as at the @2003 'No Man's Land" video..
VOAC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VOAC For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #6
beeman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 38
Thanked 30 Times in 3 Posts
beeman 100+beeman 100+
Default

Nobody has outright looked like her but I think Belladonna had some similar qualities with her short black hair and sexy brown eyes. And Belladonna was a pretty good actor for a pornstar too much like Jeanna. I hope Jeanna is okay, I have a feeling she changed her mind on coming back to the limelight because of the pressures of her son being old enough to know the score. She is and always will be my favorite adult performer. Especially her run from the mid 90's onward. She was I think the first pornstar that I saw in a movie too, so I guess that could be something to do with it too.
beeman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beeman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 11:35 AM   #7
roberdeussen
Vintage Member
 
roberdeussen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 3,764
Thanked 54,725 Times in 1,390 Posts
roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+roberdeussen 250000+
Default

I agree that she has a quite unique style and there's nothing close to her.
Her short sharp crop of black hair (punkish) and her terrific hard body make her very sultry,more sexy evil womanly like in that period. Altough i wouldn't compare her to a tranny ,let's say more of an intense look.

Her period from 1994-1996 definetely at het best. First time i saw her on tv was in a sort of promotion clip from a program called Boven 18 (Above 18) on dutch tv where they showed clips from movies. As a boy of around 16-17 i was sold,i couldn't even comprehend sexy women like that existed.
There was dialled in internet but info was so rare back then but these images from the movie showed back then (Expose me Again) in which she was on stage (No Hardcore ) dancing as the played the song Crying from Aerosmith is still burned sharp in my memory.



And i agree she weares leather like no one else.As sexy as can be.
roberdeussen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roberdeussen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 06:32 AM   #8
Peter_1540
Junior Member
 
Peter_1540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Thanks: 42
Thanked 26 Times in 9 Posts
Peter_1540 100+Peter_1540 100+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Nobody has outright looked like her but I think Belladonna had some similar qualities with her short black hair and sexy brown eyes. And Belladonna was a pretty good actor for a pornstar too much like Jeanna. I hope Jeanna is okay, I have a feeling she changed her mind on coming back to the limelight because of the pressures of her son being old enough to know the score. She is and always will be my favorite adult performer. Especially her run from the mid 90's onward. She was I think the first pornstar that I saw in a movie too, so I guess that could be something to do with it too.
I don't think Jeanna will ever come back as a performer. She might attend some erotic events with other former pornstars but nothing more...

I'm also concerned about her health, she had some serious drug addiction in the past and if you see recent photo's of her you can see she has a tight body but i was worried when i saw her face. Of course she aged since her last appearance in No Man's Land Legends but her face doesn't look that healthy. Still however, she's is my number one pornstar of all times. Love her work she has done with Sean Michaels.
Peter_1540 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter_1540 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 10:00 AM   #9
Gordon3
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12
Thanks: 36
Thanked 73 Times in 10 Posts
Gordon3 100+Gordon3 100+Gordon3 100+Gordon3 100+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_1540 View Post
I'm also concerned about her health, she had some serious drug addiction in the past and if you see recent photo's of her you can see she has a tight body but i was worried when i saw her face. Of course she aged since her last appearance in No Man's Land Legends but her face doesn't look that healthy.
This was one of the photos she posted to Twitter before attending an Exxxotica about a year-and-a-half ago:



In the real world, this looks juuuuuust fine for 50 years old.

Perhaps a bit thin, but she was always thin, and she does have a wealthy husband who probably would like her to stay that way for at least a little while longer. Facially, once again, looking around at your average American 50-year-old woman, Jeanna looks quite Fine.

Everything is relative.
--Albert Einstein

In fact, I'm also glad to have heard from her on Twitter in the last couple of years, and that she's doing well, provided for and such. My take on her leaving Twitter was that she was getting harassed too much, which is extraordinarily sad, but predictable nowadays.

As one of my top three all-time favs (with Keisha & Shanna McCullough, "providing", but looking the same as she did at 30; and married to a well-off "super-fan", respectively), her beauty, body, and raw sexual prowess and appeal may never be seen again. Whether it's the punk blonde Jeanna, the long-haired brunette Jeanna, or the dominant, yet stunning, short-haired brunette Jeanna, there will never be another like her...and the adult industry wonders why they're losing out to free amateur videos on Snapchat.

Last edited by Gordon3; 06-19-2017 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: Wrong Emote
Gordon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gordon3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 06:21 AM   #10
Peter_1540
Junior Member
 
Peter_1540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Thanks: 42
Thanked 26 Times in 9 Posts
Peter_1540 100+Peter_1540 100+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon3 View Post
This was one of the photos she posted to Twitter before attending an Exxxotica about a year-and-a-half ago:



In the real world, this looks juuuuuust fine for 50 years old.

Perhaps a bit thin, but she was always thin, and she does have a wealthy husband who probably would like her to stay that way for at least a little while longer. Facially, once again, looking around at your average American 50-year-old woman, Jeanna looks quite Fine.

Everything is relative.
--Albert Einstein

In fact, I'm also glad to have heard from her on Twitter in the last couple of years, and that she's doing well, provided for and such. My take on her leaving Twitter was that she was getting harassed too much, which is extraordinarily sad, but predictable nowadays.

As one of my top three all-time favs (with Keisha & Shanna McCullough, "providing", but looking the same as she did at 30; and married to a well-off "super-fan", respectively), her beauty, body, and raw sexual prowess and appeal may never be seen again. Whether it's the punk blonde Jeanna, the long-haired brunette Jeanna, or the dominant, yet stunning, short-haired brunette Jeanna, there will never be another like her...and the adult industry wonders why they're losing out to free amateur videos on Snapchat.
Of course she still looks great for someone who's in the beginning of her 50's, no doubt about that

Didn't know she is married, i always tought she lived on her own and that she is more into women than into men. Good for her if she found a decent guy who takes care for her, i guess she had an up and down life with some troubled fases. Just hope she's doing well and enjoying life to the fullest!
Peter_1540 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter_1540 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.