Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Discussion & Talk Forum > General Discussion & News

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
General Discussion & News Want to speak your mind about something ... do it here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2017, 12:11 PM   #6831
trailmaster
Veteran Member
 
trailmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Posts: 17,745
Thanks: 975,419
Thanked 185,648 Times in 17,863 Posts
trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboater View Post
I don't care if you don't like cricket. You're the most active post itt, and you're an American. You tell these stories, that are not real and I don't know where they're going.

You get challenged once about something that actually happens in Australia, and you're failing.
I haven't failed anything. You're forgetting what this thread is all about. It's all for fun. My fictional stories I sometimes make are just for entertainment, although most members don't seem to be that interested in them, and now I have run out of ideas. I have covered just about everything. Quokkas, Mr.Big, Hiram Big, Dinosaurs and aliens, and adventures in the outback, and the occasional comment about your great weather. Recently I have been watching my DVD Collection of the old British t.v. show "Inspector Morse" and one of the episodes I saw yesterday was filmed in the following two cities:Canowindra and Cowra in New South Wales. Beautiful open country with many empty spaces and long winding roads.
trailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trailmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 12:36 PM   #6832
Estreeter
Waste Management Consultant
 
Estreeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Both Of The Garden States
Posts: 27,041
Thanks: 223,960
Thanked 432,820 Times in 27,688 Posts
Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
Beautiful open country with many empty spaces and long winding roads.
Umm, What about covering the lovely Kings Cross



One of the places in this country I'd dearly love to bulldoze
__________________



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Estreeter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Estreeter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 12:55 PM   #6833
trailmaster
Veteran Member
 
trailmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Posts: 17,745
Thanks: 975,419
Thanked 185,648 Times in 17,863 Posts
trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estreeter View Post
Umm, What about covering the lovely Kings Cross



One of the places in this country I'd dearly love to bulldoze
Why? What is wrong with it. I just looked it up and the article says it is an area just a few miles from Sydney known for it's wild nightlife.
trailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to trailmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #6834
Estreeter
Waste Management Consultant
 
Estreeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Both Of The Garden States
Posts: 27,041
Thanks: 223,960
Thanked 432,820 Times in 27,688 Posts
Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
Why? What is wrong with it. I just looked it up and the article says it is an area just a few miles from Sydney known for it's wild nightlife.
Don't believe everything on the Net
Wild is putting it very mildly

Wild animals wouldn't behave like some things I've seen there,

Last time I actually went in a place there, 2003 I think, disgusting.
Last time I was there was 2006, brother drive through, was worse than I remembered, maybe it's been clean up but don't think so.

If you really want to look it up, type in Kings Cross and Police, drugs, prostitutes, fights, alcohol and so on
__________________



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Estreeter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Estreeter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 01:36 PM   #6835
trailmaster
Veteran Member
 
trailmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Posts: 17,745
Thanks: 975,419
Thanked 185,648 Times in 17,863 Posts
trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estreeter View Post
Don't believe everything on the Net
Wild is putting it very mildly

Wild animals wouldn't behave like some things I've seen there,

Last time I actually went in a place there, 2003 I think, disgusting.
Last time I was there was 2006, brother drive through, was worse than I remembered, maybe it's been clean up but don't think so.

If you really want to look it up, type in Kings Cross and Police, drugs, prostitutes, fights, alcohol and so on
That kind of criminal behaviour happens practically every day somewhere in my neighborhood. There are drug gangs, hookers, drunks, panhandlers, homeless people who may not actually be homeless but cons who just try to get your money, rapists, pedophiles, car thieves, armed robbers, etc. Just a normal day in a typical Chicago neighborhood!
trailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trailmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 01:46 PM   #6836
Estreeter
Waste Management Consultant
 
Estreeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Both Of The Garden States
Posts: 27,041
Thanks: 223,960
Thanked 432,820 Times in 27,688 Posts
Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+Estreeter 1000000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
That kind of criminal behaviour happens practically every day somewhere in my neighborhood. There are drug gangs, hookers, drunks, panhandlers, homeless people who may not actually be homeless but cons who just try to get your money, rapists, pedophiles, car thieves, armed robbers, etc. Just a normal day in a typical Chicago neighborhood!
Please tell more ......Click Here
__________________



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Estreeter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Estreeter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 10:01 PM   #6837
Motorboater
Vintage Member
 
Motorboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,203
Thanks: 24,810
Thanked 17,598 Times in 2,207 Posts
Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
I haven't failed anything. You're forgetting what this thread is all about. It's all for fun. My fictional stories I sometimes make are just for entertainment, although most members don't seem to be that interested in them, and now I have run out of ideas. I have covered just about everything. Quokkas, Mr.Big, Hiram Big, Dinosaurs and aliens, and adventures in the outback, and the occasional comment about your great weather. Recently I have been watching my DVD Collection of the old British t.v. show "Inspector Morse" and one of the episodes I saw yesterday was filmed in the following two cities:Canowindra and Cowra in New South Wales. Beautiful open country with many empty spaces and long winding roads.
You've been challenged. So far, you haven't been up to the task.

What happened during day 3 of the test match between Australia and England in Melbourne yesterday?
Motorboater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Motorboater For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 10:23 PM   #6838
trailmaster
Veteran Member
 
trailmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Posts: 17,745
Thanks: 975,419
Thanked 185,648 Times in 17,863 Posts
trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboater View Post
You've been challenged. So far, you haven't been up to the task.

What happened during day 3 of the test match between Australia and England in Melbourne yesterday?
Dunno, don't care!
trailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trailmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 11:25 PM   #6839
Motorboater
Vintage Member
 
Motorboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,203
Thanks: 24,810
Thanked 17,598 Times in 2,207 Posts
Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+Motorboater 50000+
Default

Yes you do.

http://quokkascc.com
Motorboater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Motorboater For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 03:21 AM   #6840
kman99
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
kman99 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
Australia scares the hell outta me - everything there wants to kill you! I'm telling ya, man has no business being there ...
Agreed. Look at what we're doing to you guys at the ASHES. K
kman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kman99 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 AM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.