Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Discussion & Talk Forum > General Discussion & News

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
General Discussion & News Want to speak your mind about something ... do it here.


View Poll Results: Which sporting league has the biggest primmadonnas
NBA - basketball (think LeBron) 208 44.92%
NFL - American football (think T.O.) 89 19.22%
MLB - Major league baseball (think A-Rod) 19 4.10%
NHL - National hockey league (think Patrick Roy) 3 0.65%
PGA - professional golfers (think Tiger) 14 3.02%
ATP - professional tennis (think Serena) 9 1.94%
Motorsports - (think Danica Patrick) 6 1.30%
Football - soccer for some (think Diego Maradonna) 105 22.68%
Other _____________________________ 10 2.16%
Voters: 463. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 01:52 AM   #81
keefriff
Torn and Frayed
 
keefriff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The 612
Posts: 6,370
Thanks: 74,758
Thanked 108,854 Times in 5,982 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty007 View Post
KEEFRIFF...HELP!!!!

See the NY Giants guy??? I mention LT and AUTOMATICALLY he thinks I am talking about Lawrence Taylor.

Your personal experiences aside, I really don't recall him dropping off all that much (or Carson either, for that matter). Maybe it's because the bar was set so high, that anything else made them look like mere mortals...

While I appreciate the Lawrence Taylor insider info , I was referencing Ladanian Tomlinson - and how he has obviously lost a step, cannot do what he used to do, still wants to play and was let go by San Diego and is now - PLAYING IN YOUR STADIUM

Is what the Chargers did fair or foul?

On a side note: I guess you thought better of asking him for an autograph, huh?
Lord Have Mercy Grossnex! Your LT is soliciting underage working girls, allegedly, not playing football anymore. But I do like the story. That sounds pretty frightening. He was a hell of a player but sadly seems to be a pretty confused dude.

LT release in my book was fair. Cold hearted yes but that is the NFL. He gets to play for a pretty good team in the Jets and gets to keep playing for at least one more year. The Chargers gave Sproles a big contract and felt LT's time had come. Time will tell if they made the right decision.
keefriff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 01:54 AM   #82
grossnex
Veteran Member
 
grossnex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Between the swamps of Jersey & NYC
Posts: 2,566
Thanks: 32,366
Thanked 77,705 Times in 2,850 Posts
grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty007 View Post
KEEFRIFF...HELP!!!!

See the NY Giants guy??? I mention LT and AUTOMATICALLY he thinks I am talking about Lawrence Taylor.

Your personal experiences aside, I really don't recall him dropping off all that much (or Carson either, for that matter). Maybe it's because the bar was set so high, that anything else made them look like mere mortals...

While I appreciate the Lawrence Taylor insider info , I was referencing Ladanian Tomlinson - and how he has obviously lost a step, cannot do what he used to do, still wants to play and was let go by San Diego and is now - PLAYING IN YOUR STADIUM

Is what the Chargers did fair or foul?

On a side note: I guess you thought better of asking him for an autograph, huh?
Qwerty my brother, I got the hell outta there faster than my skinny white ass would run from the cops back then!

You didn't see that one coming?!!! Who's this other LT of which you speak? I know not this player! The way I see it, SD didn't win any Super Bowls with him. I hate to sound that callous, but there's a salary cap & it gets to the point where if these guys (who were legends in their prime) want to keep playing, then you have to cut ties eventually. If that guy was the focal point of a Championship Team, then that's a hard sell for any fan to take.

Sure...rub it in that I have to share a stadium with the Jets You know...their fan base is in Queens NY & out on Long Island. That's where the Jets should be playing. The NFL should stick them in the Nassau Mausoleum . Other than that I don't really have a problem with the Jets. I root for them twice a year. When they play the Patriots! .
Did I mention I hate all Boston teams since '04?
grossnex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grossnex For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 01:55 AM   #83
qwerty007
I got myself banned
 
qwerty007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Q-Branch
Posts: 4,801
Thanks: 21,949
Thanked 121,987 Times in 4,988 Posts
qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grossnex View Post
It must be cool to have a mascot....or cheerleaders .
I'll trade you a Super Bowl for your girls keefriff

OK Qwerty. The Steelers are in trouble in that division. The Ravens are no joke! Anquan Boldin is going to change the entire dynamic of that team. Ben has no running game to work with & he lost his favorite receiver. PIT will still be competitive, but it's going to be really tough with Ben missing time.

Ben is a great player! I love his attitude & winning spirit. He doesn't give up. I have to respect that. But, I know a thing or 2 about having that "bad guy" on my team. Big Ben keeps getting himself into these situations & embarrassing a very proud organization. The NFL has a strict conduct policy & I'm all for that. It sucks a wet fart out of a dirty bed sheet when it happens to a guy on your team, but if the rules don't apply to everybody then that's how we get the primadonnas in the 1st place.

Well, that's my take. I understand if you guys feel different. I'm eager to read your responses.
OK - here's my take on this;

Firstly, I think that the Vegas situation is a cash grab by a jilted 'wannabe' girlfriend. Text messages/conversations with her co-workers will eventually bear that out.

Secondly, in Georgia - I will grant you this; Ben acted like an asshole. I will even go one step further and say that he has acted in the past like an entitled prick (from what I have been reading)...arrogant, conceited and generally not a nice guy.

If Ben RAPED ANYBODY - I say throw the book at the motherfucker and lock him up. It will cost the franchise dearly, but what's right is right.

But in my mind, what this has amounted to, is a suspension due to being a party animal, mysogynistic dick head, when we want him to act like a quality 2 time SB Champ...right?

Please have a look at this article I came across:

http://www.cbssports.com/print/colum...-bar;btn-print

I agree - he doesn't (or did not) represent the franchise well (or the sport for that matter). Is it worth a 6 game (4 with good behaviour) suspension? Not too sure...Stallworth lost 16 games for killing someone.

Is the scale accurate?
qwerty007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:08 AM   #84
keefriff
Torn and Frayed
 
keefriff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The 612
Posts: 6,370
Thanks: 74,758
Thanked 108,854 Times in 5,982 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty007 View Post
OK - here's my take on this;

Firstly, I think that the Vegas situation is a cash grab by a jilted 'wannabe' girlfriend. Text messages/conversations with her co-workers will eventually bear that out.

Secondly, in Georgia - I will grant you this; Ben acted like an asshole. I will even go one step further and say that he has acted in the past like an entitled prick (from what I have been reading)...arrogant, conceited and generally not a nice guy.

If Ben RAPED ANYBODY - I say throw the book at the motherfucker and lock him up. It will cost the franchise dearly, but what's right is right.

But in my mind, what this has amounted to, is a suspension due to being a party animal, mysogynistic dick head, when we want him to act like a quality 2 time SB Champ...right?

Please have a look at this article I came across:

http://www.cbssports.com/print/colum...-bar;btn-print

I agree - he doesn't (or did not) represent the franchise well (or the sport for that matter). Is it worth a 6 game (4 with good behaviour) suspension? Not too sure...Stallworth lost 16 games for killing someone.

Is the scale accurate?
Thanks for the link. Very interesting opinion. I think Goodell was in a hard situation. Very high profile player, high profile team, lots of bad publicity in the media about it. If he didn't do something I think the media and some certain interest groups would have attempted to make it a bigger issue. I think Goodell's hands were tied and he had to do something. It could have been less and I wouldn't have cared. It could have been none and I wouldn't have cared. More....I think I would have had an issue with it. But then again, he's not my teams QB
keefriff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 02:12 AM   #85
keefriff
Torn and Frayed
 
keefriff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The 612
Posts: 6,370
Thanks: 74,758
Thanked 108,854 Times in 5,982 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grossnex View Post
It must be cool to have a mascot....or cheerleaders .
I'll trade you a Super Bowl for your girls keefriff

OK Qwerty. The Steelers are in trouble in that division. The Ravens are no joke! Anquan Boldin is going to change the entire dynamic of that team. Ben has no running game to work with & he lost his favorite receiver. PIT will still be competitive, but it's going to be really tough with Ben missing time.

Ben is a great player! I love his attitude & winning spirit. He doesn't give up. I have to respect that. But, I know a thing or 2 about having that "bad guy" on my team. Big Ben keeps getting himself into these situations & embarrassing a very proud organization. The NFL has a strict conduct policy & I'm all for that. It sucks a wet fart out of a dirty bed sheet when it happens to a guy on your team, but if the rules don't apply to everybody then that's how we get the primadonnas in the 1st place.

Well, that's my take. I understand if you guys feel different. I'm eager to read your responses.
There not my girls G but if I could trade them for a Lombardi trophy, I would do it. Well maybe just half of them.
keefriff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 02:23 AM   #86
grossnex
Veteran Member
 
grossnex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Between the swamps of Jersey & NYC
Posts: 2,566
Thanks: 32,366
Thanked 77,705 Times in 2,850 Posts
grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty007 View Post

I agree - he doesn't (or did not) represent the franchise well (or the sport for that matter). Is it worth a 6 game (4 with good behaviour) suspension? Not too sure...Stallworth lost 16 games for killing someone.

Is the scale accurate?
That's a valid point Qwerty my brother. 6 games is about a third of the season. It does seem a bit excessive. Seems to me like he's being punished for all past transgressions in 1 fell swoop. Isn't 6 games about the going rate for a failed drug test? When compared to other offenses like that this is a hard pill to swallow.

The way I understood the situation, was that the Steelers were leading the NFL's front office on this 1. I didn't realize it was the other way around. That kind of changes things a bit in my mind.
grossnex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grossnex For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 02:47 AM   #87
tygrkhat40
Long Suffering Bills Fan
 
tygrkhat40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The City of Good Neighbors
Posts: 9,627
Thanks: 303,188
Thanked 127,761 Times in 9,617 Posts
tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+tygrkhat40 500000+
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty007 View Post
NICE!!!




Uh..oh...sorry
I got no problem with the Als, the Argos on the other hand...
tygrkhat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tygrkhat40 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #88
keefriff
Torn and Frayed
 
keefriff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The 612
Posts: 6,370
Thanks: 74,758
Thanked 108,854 Times in 5,982 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygrkhat40 View Post
I got no problem with the Als, the Argos on the other hand...
Hey Tygrhkat, how are your Bills going to be this season? What's the deal w/ Marshawn Lynch? Is he done for them?
keefriff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 11:51 AM   #89
qwerty007
I got myself banned
 
qwerty007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Q-Branch
Posts: 4,801
Thanks: 21,949
Thanked 121,987 Times in 4,988 Posts
qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+
Default Selfish me....

Good morning everyone!

Up early and watching the first of the mountain stages in the Pyrenees on the Tour de France. It's all about Scleck and Contador.

Keefriff (Ragnar ) you are correct. If Flacco has a good year, it'll be along year for Pittsburgh...(sigh). But, I think Steelers made a great move to go out and trade for Leftwich AND to reacquire Bryant McFadden.

The good news is that a) Dick LeBeau is still coaching the defense AND Troy Polamalu s back. Should be an interesting year.

Why have I mentioned 'selfish me'?

I am going to post an early question of the day (QOTD), even though I said we would rotate...but pls - whoever wants to; Go right ahead and post another.

My QOTD:

The Team: Washington Redskins

The Player: Albert Haynesworth

The Deal: He got something like $40 million up front on a $100 million deal. He is now staying away from the team because Mike Shanahan wants to play a 3-4 defense, instead of a 4-3; which is what he wants to play.

Is there ANYWAY you can defend this kind of action, or should he be punished by being forced to watch Richard Simmons work out videos all day long?

Have at it, NFL fans...
qwerty007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #90
qwerty007
I got myself banned
 
qwerty007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Q-Branch
Posts: 4,801
Thanks: 21,949
Thanked 121,987 Times in 4,988 Posts
qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+qwerty007 500000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygrkhat40 View Post
I got no problem with the Als, the Argos on the other hand...
I know what you mean!!! Montreal and Toronto, it is like oil and water...

I like Hamilton - wish they would've gotten a hockey team (you a Sabres fan? The words 'French Connection' mean anything to you?)...have you ever been to Ivor Wynne Stadium??

What I don't like about the Ti-Cats is Arland Bruce III...what a self centered PRICK...diva wide receiver.

(sorry)
qwerty007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 PM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.