Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Discussion & Talk Forum > General Discussion & News

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
General Discussion & News Want to speak your mind about something ... do it here.


View Poll Results: What really annoys you the most ?
Other drivers 294 14.21%
Loud neighbours 376 18.17%
Womens expectations 217 10.49%
Queue jumpers 140 6.77%
Someone not paying their round 47 2.27%
My inadequate organ 84 4.06%
Income tax 220 10.63%
This thread 58 2.80%
Everything 633 30.59%
Voters: 2069. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2018, 10:58 AM   #12421
MaxJoker
I Beg To Differ Sir .....
 
MaxJoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Posts: 37,215
Thanks: 254,073
Thanked 513,359 Times in 37,381 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Angry What annoys you the most ?

That I've found a sixth thread I can't currently post in without waiting ten minutes.
Before getting shown this.



Each time I try.
After the third attempt trying to post in the comic cover thread have given up. For some reason certain threads won't let me post.
Maybe you are experiencing the same.
It`s not as if today is that much different to yesterday either.
Then it was five threads.
So far this appears to be affecting Mods only.
Techs are meant to be looking into it , again.

"Sigh "
__________________
My hypocrisy only goes so
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 11:18 AM   #12422
rosestone
Veteran Member
 
rosestone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,897
Thanks: 52,582
Thanked 27,432 Times in 1,901 Posts
rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+rosestone 100000+
Default

Something that does irritate me is Valentines Day, and not because I'm some joyless stick-in-the-mud (although I am) - I think it's great if people want to do nice things for each other, what bugs me is the entitlement.

There are now so many different days of the year that women are told to deem 'special' (which translates as 'special for her', which translates as 'he'd better do something special for her, or he's dead meat') - valentines day, birthday, christmas, anniversary, anniversary of the day you met, and on and on and on. You're lucky if you get a month off. Fortunately my wife isn't too bad about this type of thing (thank god), but that's not the point - the point is that I know that she could be, and nobody would consider it worthy of censure.

If someone gives you a card, you should be grateful. If they don't get you a card, or take you to a fancy restaurant, or whatever, you're not entitled to make their life a misery.

It's not women I'm having a go at, it's the whole industry around it that sets us all up (it's the same for women and the unrealistic expectation of how they're supposed to look because of celebrity magazines etc) - men have to act like Pierce Brosnan in the rom-com or she's entitled to complain, and women have to look like Kelly Brook in the lad's mag or he's entitled to complain. We're all being taken for chumps.
rosestone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rosestone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 11:48 AM   #12423
MaxJoker
I Beg To Differ Sir .....
 
MaxJoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Posts: 37,215
Thanks: 254,073
Thanked 513,359 Times in 37,381 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Angry When as we going to have our day , Men`s day dammit !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestone View Post
not because I'm some joyless stick-in-the-mud (although I am)


Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestone View Post
- I think it's great if people want to do nice things for each other, what bugs me is the entitlement.
If someone gives you a card, you should be grateful. If they don't get you a card, or take you to a fancy restaurant, or whatever, you're not entitled to make their life a misery.
Fully agree Stones .
Although don't women enjoy finding excuses to make us feel miserable.
Or guilty.
Or both
So how can we deny them , given it is their "Special" day after all



This`ll be my first year single on Valentines for awhile and far prefer it over buying gifts , paying too much at a crowded restaurant and pretending to feign interest at the woman facing me waffling. Waffle which ten times out of ten is either all about themselves or work colleagues they hate.

Good times good times

__________________
My hypocrisy only goes so
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 11:57 AM   #12424
xyzde69
Veteran Member
 
xyzde69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mice Planet
Posts: 2,431
Thanks: 9,817
Thanked 15,029 Times in 2,331 Posts
xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+xyzde69 50000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestone View Post
It's not women I'm having a go at, it's the whole industry around it that sets us all up (it's the same for women and the unrealistic expectation of how they're supposed to look because of celebrity magazines etc) - men have to act like Pierce Brosnan in the rom-com or she's entitled to complain, and women have to look like Kelly Brook in the lad's mag or he's entitled to complain. We're all being taken for chumps.
Are we surrounded by morons?
Does it request that much personality to neglect to all these stupid stereotypes?
What is the proportion of vicious people and morons in the population today that create and then perpetuate these inanities?

Now in my area we have children ringing at our door during "Halloween" night.
Ten years ago, it didn't exist in Europe.

Do we have to throw gasoline on children and put fire on them to stop "Halloween"?


I'm kiiiiidding... On my last sentence I was answering in the otokonomidori's way.
xyzde69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xyzde69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 01:00 PM   #12425
trailmaster
Veteran Member
 
trailmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Posts: 17,854
Thanks: 977,769
Thanked 186,447 Times in 17,968 Posts
trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+trailmaster 750000+
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJoker View Post




Fully agree Stones .
Although don't women enjoy finding excuses to make us feel miserable.
Or guilty.
Or both
So how can we deny them , given it is their "Special" day after all



This`ll be my first year single on Valentines for awhile and far prefer it over buying gifts , paying too much at a crowded restaurant and pretending to feign interest at the woman facing me waffling. Waffle which ten times out of ten is either all about themselves or work colleagues they hate.

Good times good times

Just get your sister a present you curmudgeon!
trailmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to trailmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 01:39 PM   #12426
rupertramjet
Veteran Member
 
rupertramjet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 25,690
Thanked 48,024 Times in 4,256 Posts
rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+rupertramjet 175000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
Just get your sister a present you curmudgeon!
Or better still get her cat one! The cat will be more appreciative, can I recommend a tin of Gourmet Perle?
rupertramjet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rupertramjet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 01:44 PM   #12427
MaxJoker
I Beg To Differ Sir .....
 
MaxJoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Posts: 37,215
Thanks: 254,073
Thanked 513,359 Times in 37,381 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
Just get your sister a present you curmudgeon!
Who me , get a present for the SinisterOne

Already on the case Trails

I`ll be letting her have it tonight ,



Sideways
__________________
My hypocrisy only goes so
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 05:18 PM   #12428
Brian249x
Veteran Member
 
Brian249x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oakland, California, United States. I have a beautful view of the BART tracks and I-980
Posts: 3,631
Thanks: 34,999
Thanked 51,210 Times in 3,608 Posts
Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+Brian249x 250000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestone View Post
Something that does irritate me is Valentines Day, and not because I'm some joyless stick-in-the-mud (although I am) - I think it's great if people want to do nice things for each other, what bugs me is the entitlement.

There are now so many different days of the year that women are told to deem 'special' (which translates as 'special for her', which translates as 'he'd better do something special for her, or he's dead meat') - valentines day, birthday, christmas, anniversary, anniversary of the day you met, and on and on and on. You're lucky if you get a month off. Fortunately my wife isn't too bad about this type of thing (thank god), but that's not the point - the point is that I know that she could be, and nobody would consider it worthy of censure.

If someone gives you a card, you should be grateful. If they don't get you a card, or take you to a fancy restaurant, or whatever, you're not entitled to make their life a misery.

It's not women I'm having a go at, it's the whole industry around it that sets us all up (it's the same for women and the unrealistic expectation of how they're supposed to look because of celebrity magazines etc) - men have to act like Pierce Brosnan in the rom-com or she's entitled to complain, and women have to look like Kelly Brook in the lad's mag or he's entitled to complain. We're all being taken for chumps.
I hope you got your wife the flowers today, because otherwise you will hear about it every time she is pissed off at you for the rest of your life, or until the divorce is final.

Valentine's day, mother's day, father's day, costumes & trick or treat on Halloween, gift extravaganzas at Christmas - all triumphs of the advertising industry in the employ of merchants.

The NFL is a merchandising front for breweries and the gambling industry.
__________________
Maybe today I can go the whole day without spilling a drink on my shirt.
Brian249x is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brian249x For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 08:06 PM   #12429
philll_77
Vintage Member
 
philll_77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beasley Street
Posts: 2,128
Thanks: 26,542
Thanked 21,545 Times in 2,134 Posts
philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+philll_77 100000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJoker View Post
That I've found a sixth thread I can't currently post in without waiting ten minutes.
Before getting shown this.



Each time I try.
After the third attempt trying to post in the comic cover thread have given up. For some reason certain threads won't let me post.
Maybe you are experiencing the same.
It`s not as if today is that much different to yesterday either.
Then it was five threads.
So far this appears to be affecting Mods only.
Techs are meant to be looking into it , again.

"Sigh "
I'm getting this, too. Funny picture countdown, although a post to Some pictures (?) went fine.
philll_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to philll_77 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 09:16 PM   #12430
buttsie
Porn Archeologist
 
buttsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: earth
Posts: 10,433
Thanks: 64,249
Thanked 172,156 Times in 10,577 Posts
buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+buttsie 750000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJoker View Post
Hey excuse some of us for having principles , as I`m boycotting it too

Because can't stand this bastard`s voice , let alone face



Gawd had to include a snap of the smug sod as hadn't realised till now (Unless I`d blocked it out ?) he was awarded an OBE

By the manliness of Gay Allah (Piss be upon him) , what in the hell for

You sure thats not advertising for a new take on
pin the tail on the donkey?


For mine honours given to high profile over paid employees still doing their jobs
seems like scraping the bottom of the barrel.

World of difference between a low profile researcher who finds a cure after a lifetime
and an over exposed clown

Then again this is the era when people write their autobiographies in their 20s
buttsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to buttsie For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.