Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Discussion & Talk Forum > Vintage Erotica Talk

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Our Live Cams Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Vintage Erotica Talk Talk about vintage erotica right here! Maximum date of the content allowed to be posted here is 1995.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #11
blondifan
Moderator
 
blondifan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Downunda
Posts: 2,921
Thanks: 35,972
Thanked 30,144 Times in 3,184 Posts
blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+blondifan 100000+
Default Nudity in Stage Plays

I've seen two. Ironically I don't remember the last, or any of the actors names in either.

The first was a rendition of Peter Shaffer's 'Eqquss' in Hobart in what must have been the early eighties. I remember there was a very well endowed blonde girl who got naked at one stage. I sat there taking flashless B&W photos, much to the chagrin of my girlfriend, who sat beside me. My girlfriend was a photography student

The latter was a strange one. Think it had an Italian title. I remember it was described in advertising and the press as 'shocking'. This was in the early 'Naughties" in Melbourne.
It involved total nudity and simulated? sex acts. At one stage they even asked for participants from the audience, one of which was an attractive woman.
Whether she was 'planted' in the audience or not, I don't know?

Later they had a question and answer session.
I remember one of the first questions being, "Why has that guy got a fake penis?"

I've only seen a few other conventional plays. I find it altogether an interesting medium, even the mainstream 'ish' ones.
blondifan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blondifan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #12
reading67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 143
Thanks: 579
Thanked 1,136 Times in 146 Posts
reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+reading67 5000+
Default Equus

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondifan View Post
I've seen two. Ironically I don't remember the last, or any of the actors names in either.

The first was a rendition of Peter Shaffer's 'Eqquss' in Hobart in what must have been the early eighties. I remember there was a very well endowed blonde girl who got naked at one stage. I sat there taking flashless B&W photos, much to the chagrin of my girlfriend, who sat beside me. My girlfriend was a photography student

The latter was a strange one. Think it had an Italian title. I remember it was described in advertising and the press as 'shocking'. This was in the early 'Naughties" in Melbourne.
It involved total nudity and simulated? sex acts. At one stage they even asked for participants from the audience, one of which was an attractive woman.
Whether she was 'planted' in the audience or not, I don't know?

Later they had a question and answer session.
I remember one of the first questions being, "Why has that guy got a fake penis?"

I've only seen a few other conventional plays. I find it altogether an interesting medium, even the mainstream 'ish' ones.
Do you still have the photos? It would be interesting to compare them with the recent revival of Equus starring Daniel Radcliffe and a succession of attractive co-stars
reading67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reading67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #13
kyriedog1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
kyriedog1 0
Default

Gemma Atkinson and Letitia Dean opened this week in Calendar Girls at Chichester. If anyone has seen it and can do a review or can find pics that would be great.
kyriedog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyriedog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #14
ribwelt
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 27
Thanks: 66
Thanked 103 Times in 29 Posts
ribwelt 500+ribwelt 500+ribwelt 500+ribwelt 500+ribwelt 500+ribwelt 500+
Default

I saw it - Gemma stunning and very big boobed, and very good - Letitia disapointing I would say (in all respects) - great show though!! Suprtb performances by Linda Bellingham and particularly Jan Harvey (from the Brothers)
ribwelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ribwelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #15
Demento
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13
Thanks: 155
Thanked 207 Times in 41 Posts
Demento 1000+Demento 1000+Demento 1000+Demento 1000+Demento 1000+Demento 1000+Demento 1000+Demento 1000+
Default

Bond babe Rosamund Pike (Die Another Day) was full frontal nude in the play Hitchcock Blonde, I believe. Would have loved to have seen that as she seems very fuckable indeed, with some deliciously shaped tits.
Demento is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Demento For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #16
jimbo1969
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 229
Thanked 179 Times in 36 Posts
jimbo1969 500+jimbo1969 500+jimbo1969 500+jimbo1969 500+jimbo1969 500+jimbo1969 500+jimbo1969 500+jimbo1969 500+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribwelt View Post
I saw it - Gemma stunning and very big boobed, and very good - Letitia disapointing I would say (in all respects) - great show though!! Suprtb performances by Linda Bellingham and particularly Jan Harvey (from the Brothers)
Gemma Atkinson`s notorious for doing topless shoots without showing any nipple.Did you get to see anything of her (or the others) or was everything strategically covered?
jimbo1969 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbo1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #17
Jokker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 207
Thanks: 468
Thanked 3,774 Times in 236 Posts
Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+Jokker 10000+
Default

Gemma has finally put the goods on display in the Boogie film that came out this week - for all of about two seconds or so.

But it's true she's very big boobed, so I wonder if she's "shined" them up for the occasion. I believe there's a clip of the scene with split second frames in her thread in the OS celebs.
Jokker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jokker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #18
gunner
Senior Member
 
gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: West Yorkshire
Posts: 125
Thanks: 557
Thanked 758 Times in 211 Posts
gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+gunner 2500+
Default

I saw Calendar Girls in Leeds, no flashes from Linda Bellingham,but a few quick glimpses of boob from other cast members.
gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gunner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #19
peetu
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 98 Times in 15 Posts
peetu 100+peetu 100+peetu 100+peetu 100+peetu 100+peetu 100+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demento View Post
Bond babe Rosamund Pike (Die Another Day) was full frontal nude in the play Hitchcock Blonde, I believe. Would have loved to have seen that as she seems very fuckable indeed, with some deliciously shaped tits.
She was full frontal for a very long time - could well have been 10 minutes. She walked across stage a couple times and spent most of the time sat down with boobs and bush fully exposed seemingly without a care in the world. Met her at the stage door later and she was lovely and obliging with photos but it was also slightly weird having been staring at her naked body not long before.
peetu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peetu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #20
Inglorious
Gone Fishing
 
Inglorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,142
Thanks: 26,311
Thanked 204,193 Times in 11,209 Posts
Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+Inglorious 1000000+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demento View Post
Bond babe Rosamund Pike (Die Another Day) was full frontal nude in the play Hitchcock Blonde, I believe. Would have loved to have seen that as she seems very fuckable indeed, with some deliciously shaped tits.
Not a great pic - sorry


Inglorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.