Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Discussion & Talk Forum > Vintage Erotica > Vintage Erotica Talk

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices
Vintage Erotica Talk Talk about vintage erotica right here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #1101
jingo11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
jingo11 0
Default

I think it was the film No blade of grass 1970 she played clara you can look it up on imdb

Last edited by jingo11; 05-28-2010 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: wendy richard
jingo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jingo11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #1102
gfscans
Senior Member
 
gfscans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 140
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 4,906 Times in 144 Posts
gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+
Default Pam St Clement in Not for the likes of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobL View Post
Here is a wants list to which I have no doubt many others could be added

Pam St Clement in Not for the likes of us

Here's Pam St Clement



http://rapidshare.com/files/34517026...r_Today-01.avi

(credit to Celebs Worldwide)


gfscans
gfscans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to gfscans For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #1103
gfscans
Senior Member
 
gfscans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 140
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 4,906 Times in 144 Posts
gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+
Default

Hi Calvinc,

Just noticed your "Missing" list has Christine Stephen-Daly. I think the best your likely to find is Bra & Pants on Casualty which is a shame because she has no problem doing nudity. I saw her in a production of "The Blue Room" in 2005 at the Ustinov Studio in the Theatre Royal Bath and she appeared completely naked. Excellent actress, she was so hot she sizzled and made Tracy Shaw in the same role look like a talentless ex soap star.......you don't need big tits when you've got talent.

Last edited by gfscans; 05-28-2010 at 10:30 PM..
gfscans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gfscans For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #1104
calvinc
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 47
Thanks: 4,325
Thanked 145 Times in 37 Posts
calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+calvinc 1000+
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfscans View Post

Just noticed your "Missing" list has Christine Stephen-Daly. I think the best your likely to find is Bra & Pants on Casulty
I knew of the latex devil outfit but not a bra & pants episode. I'll search.
I did see her looking very sexy in a bikini, in something called Water Rats (also with the heavenly Raelee Hill - ep was Run for the Money. If ITV/C4 or 5 re-run them I'll see if I can Tivo it.

"Thank you"
__________________
Missing: Ruby Snape ((Meet) The Grimleys); Gabrielle Glaister (Blackadder, Brookside); Christine Stephen-Daly (Casualty).
Now here (thank you): Felicite du Jeu (Waking the Dead); Fay Masterson (Sorted, Game On); Sara Stewart (Sugar Rush)
calvinc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to calvinc For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #1105
gfscans
Senior Member
 
gfscans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 140
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 4,906 Times in 144 Posts
gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+
Default Christine Stephen-Daly

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinc View Post
I knew of the latex devil outfit but not a bra & pants episode. I'll search.
I did see her looking very sexy in a bikini, in something called Water Rats (also with the heavenly Raelee Hill - ep was Run for the Money. If ITV/C4 or 5 re-run them I'll see if I can Tivo it.

"Thank you"
Christine Stephen-Daly



No idea which episode sorry , just the picture

gfscans
gfscans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gfscans For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:50 AM   #1106
nolan
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 29
Thanks: 690
Thanked 138 Times in 27 Posts
nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+nolan 1000+
Default

requests -

My additions are:

Lyn(n) Dearth in Sons And Lovers, BBC 1981 - several naked scenes

Caroline Hutchison full frontal in some TV play way back in the mists of time

Susan Fleetwood in Eustace And Hilda, 1977 TV - naked on a bed

Susan Fleetwood in Summer's Lease, BBC 1989 - wet, clinging swimsuit
nolan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nolan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #1107
peetu
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 124 Times in 15 Posts
peetu 500+peetu 500+peetu 500+peetu 500+peetu 500+peetu 500+
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfscans View Post
Hi Calvinc,

Just noticed your "Missing" list has Christine Stephen-Daly. I think the best your likely to find is Bra & Pants on Casualty which is a shame because she has no problem doing nudity. I saw her in a production of "The Blue Room" in 2005 at the Ustinov Studio in the Theatre Royal Bath and she appeared completely naked. Excellent actress, she was so hot she sizzled and made Tracy Shaw in the same role look like a talentless ex soap star.......you don't need big tits when you've got talent.
Did she do full frontal and was it lengthy? One review mentions "indeed at times giving a whole new meaning to Down Under".

Saw Anna Brecon in Bolton and she only showed topless and butt and it was quite brief and not well lit.

Last edited by peetu; 05-30-2010 at 01:50 PM..
peetu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peetu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #1108
gfscans
Senior Member
 
gfscans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 140
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 4,906 Times in 144 Posts
gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+
Default Christine Stephen-Daly

Quote:
Originally Posted by peetu View Post
Did she do full frontal and was it lengthy? One review mentions "indeed at times giving a whole new meaning to Down Under".

Saw Anna Brecon in Bolton and she only showed topless and butt and it was quite brief and not well lit.
Yes to both questions. The Ustinov only holds about 100 people so although the lighting was down a bit she was only about 6 feet away.

gfscans

Last edited by gfscans; 05-30-2010 at 09:42 PM..
gfscans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gfscans For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 05:12 PM   #1109
jebby
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 91 Times in 11 Posts
jebby 100+jebby 100+jebby 100+jebby 100+jebby 100+
Default Christine Stephen-Daly Blue Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfscans View Post
Yes to both questions. The Ustinov only holds about 100 people so although the lighting was down a bit she was only about 6 feet away.

gfscans
Proved she wasn't natural blonde too!

Christine was brilliant in the role, better than Nicole Kidman. Makes it all the more stranger that she has disappeared from screen.
jebby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jebby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:56 PM   #1110
gfscans
Senior Member
 
gfscans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 140
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 4,906 Times in 144 Posts
gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+gfscans 25000+
Default Christine Stephen-Daly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebby View Post
Proved she wasn't natural blonde too!

Christine was brilliant in the role, better than Nicole Kidman. Makes it all the more stranger that she has disappeared from screen.
She got married after filming "House of Saddam" in 2008 and then had a baby

Here's a photo of her in a see through top. I've got a few more but they don't really fit with the theme of the tread so maybe I'll start her own thread sometime.



gfscans
gfscans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gfscans For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 PM.






vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.