View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2014, 09:29 AM   #3
JBeesting

Thanked 1,844 Times in 108 Posts
JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+JBeesting 5000+
Default 80s Brunette

I've been (mildly) obsessed, if that's possible, with this girl for years, ever since first seeing her in the late 70s & early 80s.

I have her photos filed under the name Katrina but this is very likely to be a pseudonym. The name Katrina comes from her appearance in Mary Millington's World Striptease Extravaganza where she appeared as Katrina from New Zealand. However, she was interviewed by Bernie Winters in the course of the film, and professed a liking for a game of squash but did so in a southern English accent. I think she was pretty brave doing that film (not just because she'd have to work with the cringe-worthy Winters & slimy sidekick John East) but because she's quite clearly not the best dancer in the world.

She appeared regularly in Sullivan's mags, hence the appearance in the Striptease 'Extravaganza', also several issues of Rustler and one CC appearance that I can find.

She's in the CC story Musical Screw which appears in Stimulation #39 and Blue Climax #20.

According to the blurb on one of the photos she appears in the segment 'Hen Party Whores' on Whitehouse Video Show 001 which I've never been able to find.

There was a 'follow-up' to the Striptease Extravaganza called Hellcats-Mud Wrestling and I wondered if she was in this but I've not been able to locate that either possibly due to the fact that the BBFC examiner described it as the 'most appalling film' he'd ever had to sit through.

Finally there is this one scan from BJtheDJ which I'm fairly certain is her and looks as though it comes from a CC set but I've never seen any more scans or the set itself.

Any help in locating any of the missing stuff would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by JBeesting; August 28th, 2016 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: spelling mistake
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to JBeesting For This Useful Post: