View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2017, 03:16 PM   #30621
Greenman
Live Legend of VEF

Thanked 383,585 Times in 19,356 Posts
Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy84 View Post
I'm glad your eye is getting better but I doubt whether it will change your one-eyed support of Liverpool and being anti-Trump and anti-Conservative.
Thank you, yes so am I, it was quite disconcerting see that redness in it. I've been a supporter of Liverpool since 1977 and been following them ever since so yes I am supposedly one-eyed, but then so are Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and any other club follower, which can carry over to rivalries I don't understand, like fighting for the hell of it which has nothing to do with the enjoyment of seeing your club win or lose. You only have to listen to football phone-ins to know how passionate they can get. I was at a slight disadvantage because I was brought up with a father(who used to follow Spurs & Arsenal with HIS father) who was/is more into Athletics (due to his hobby which then became his job) and we went to meetings rather than football matches - not that I got to see Anfield until I was 40! Unlike some however I like ALL football and will watch most matches even if it features Everton or Man Utd not just Liverpool but they are my main club-it's not just a case of location(there are fans in Australia and all over the world) it is the club I decided to follow as a boy and been with through thick and thin for years.

I have my reasons which I am not prepared to go into here or anywhere else for that matter on Conservatives-as for Trump I read that he liked to get his own way as a boy-well that seems to have followed him all the way to the Presidency...but like a lot of people in this country I think he is the wrong man for the job...but each to their own.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20,000: Milestone reached!
Greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greenman For This Useful Post: