View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #26
morganistic

Thanked 2,700 Times in 167 Posts
morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+morganistic 10000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjayhawk View Post
Take any in any order...

Sophia Loren
Raquel Welch
Salma Hayek
Angelique dos Santos
Monica Bellucci
Deborah Shelton ("Body Double", Miss America 1968)
Renee Russo
Angelina Jolie (before all the tats)
Claudia Cardinale
Halle Berry
Pam Grier
Sharon Stone
Sabrina Ferilli
a very nice list indeed.

i'd go for Raquel Welch (in her mid-80s yoga phase) and Deborah Shelton too (absolutely incredible in sins of the Night) and Sabrina Ferilli wouldn't be far off either. i'd also go with Maria Whittaker and Vicki Michelle. and i'd get them all semi pissed up and get them to model loads of lingerie, baby doll nighties, tiny bras and knickers, and i'd have them wearing expensive writswatches, gold and silver, Gucci and Cartier, and i'd masturbate while watching them devour each other, before going in on Raquel first, second and third, then move on to Deborah, straddling me while i lick out Raquel's sopping minge, and then i'd make a start on Vicki, gorgeous, insatiable Vicky, showeirng me with mockney compliments and giving me a handjob with her beautiful manicured fingers, while watching Sabrina and Maria hammer and tong each other with a double headed dildo.
morganistic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to morganistic For This Useful Post: