View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #3
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,511 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+

Currently watching Day of the dead on itv4 , by the look of it the things not a re-make in the style of the updated Dawn of the dead but rather a low budget piss take with no style whatsoever . About 16 minutes in right now and i already understand how this one must have passed under my radar .Because if there`s anything i like it`s a good zombie film ,hell even an average one will do at a pinch. But this already comes across as a total waste of time , haven`t seen a zombie yet but some girl was grabbed and killed by one in the woods . Mind you i`m only guessing as they didn`t actually show anything , suppose the director figures he`s ranking up the tension that way ?.

Adverts have been and gone so we`re back , cue some pointless images of a sunset . So far the main leads have been identified , it`s a boy and girl soldier combo . Haven`t been bothered to retain the chicks name but the boys called Bud , which might be a homage or a sly nod to the original Day of the Dead but then am i meant to expend the energy to care ?.

They just entered a house and got spooked by a couple of stone dead corpses , blah blah and now they`re back in the car. Bud just asked the chick why her gun wasn`t loaded , she said it`s complicated , he repiled by informing us all he`s a vegetarian ............Hmmmmm i spy a future plot device on the horizon captain cliché . Wonder if he`ll get infected and turn into the worlds first veggy zombie huh , won`t that be a shocking surprise.

We`re now in a cheap looking set , i mean hospital. People are coughing and shaking , christ almighty the tension is unbearable

Zombie spotted off the starboard side !

Some fat guy in a hospital bed just went a bit wanky , then his eyes turned milky and he changed into a bloke with a really bad skin condition

Titty Nora this films so cheap they`re even using digital blood effects , a person fav of mine

Like what the fack ?, are these zombies or aren`t they ?. If so why are they super strong and super fast ?, oh i spoke too soon . As their super strength must be fleeting since one zombie was able to throw three soldiers around a hallway like they were toys,but was then unable to kick open a thin wooden door when it was shut in his face

Wow this movies so mild , i mean wild

Advert break again , sod this shite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: