View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #860
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Thanked 96,978 Times in 2,804 Posts
VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+
Default Model : Lara Bingle

Lara Bingle follow up: When last we left our heroine I was speculating that although 'Her future career course is unknown, she is a good looking gal' and that I kinda expected that despite all the controversy over her nipple shot photo, legal shenanigans, and love life difficulties (its all on the original post), she would rise again.

So it was with no great surprise that I found out that she was now dating again, and her career resumed. She had presented a radio show before getting her own TV reality show 'Being Lara Bingle', but this was was recently axed, and she is now apparently focusing on developing her own fashion brand.

Oops again:

Well, she has managed to engage my attention with some more events .....

The 'TV star' outraged her Twitter followers by posting a black-and-white picture of two poor children smoking, with the caption, "Poverty stricken but still cool as fuck".

She also found that cars can be bothersome to a gal with celebdom beckoning, and she managed to get get her driving licence suspended after being booked for speeding six times since the beginning of the year.

But she wasn't going to let a little thing like the law stop her, and so she apparently just carried on driving, licence or no licence. Inevitably things just got worse, and in May 2012 she was accused of leaving the scene of an accident without identifying herself to the injured motorcyclist after a collision with her Range Rover in Bondi .....

Arrest and charges soon followed, and she appeared in Waverley Court on the 18th September 2012 .... the Magistrate told her, "I think you should by now realise how serious this offense is. The facts are concerning in a number of ways - certainly the court has to be concerned with the fact that there was a collision and you left the scene. There was no doubt you were aware that your license was suspended." He then fined her $3,500 and gave her a further 12-month driving ban and an 18-month good behaviour bond ...... you can't keep these gals down.

Pictures:

She is apparently nothing like as coy about showing of her assets as she was before all the unpleasantness of a couple of years ago ..... here's a set of photo's I found very quickly on the web. They display the Bingle 'Bongles' in all their glories.

Last edited by VintageKell; July 14th, 2014 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: broken images
VintageKell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post: