View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #7
ikeswanson

ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+ikeswanson 2500+

I had a penthouse magazine that I snuck in my room. I was about 11 or 12 and had been looking at it for a couple of days. Naturally, when I had it out my cock would get real hard. So then I would pull my pants down and play with it while I looked at the pictures. Not jerking off, just bouncing it around and rubbing the head with my left palm in a circular motion while I held it in my right hand. After a couple of times of rubbing/playing with my cock I started to go at it pretty hard and fast while I looked at some pics of two women together. I turned the page and got so turned on by the hairy pussy I shot off all over my hand. My heart was pounding and I didn't realize what had happened but I figured it out soon enough. I felt really guilty but the next day I did it again and this time I started pumping my cock instead of rubbing it. I thought, "wow, I'm jerking off". I had heard that term before but had never done it and didn't really know what it was.

This was done without any lube or anything. The first time I tried using baby oil (or maybe it was vaseline) it felt so good I shot off almost immediately. My cock was hot enough to burn my hand back in those days.
ikeswanson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ikeswanson For This Useful Post: