View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 01:14 AM   #28
Cleburne
Vintage Member

Thanked 15,119 Times in 672 Posts
Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+Cleburne 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_goon View Post
Lady Ga Ga. i expect a sex tape some where along her career path as there's clearly nothing she won't do to draw attention to herself.
She's the next incarnation of Madonna...starts out fresh & new, removes all boundaries of common decency for shock-value profit, becomes the poster child for "sluts anonymous", and emerges as snobbishly and ill-mannered as Prince Chuck cubed. She's just a woman from Michigan who got lucky, that's all. Madonna should be kissing the collective asses of all the folks who made her rich & famous rather than putting on airs. Sean Penn should've beaten her...er, um, beaten some sense into her!

That said: I dislike all singers who get rich singing songs written by others. That's why true musicians rule. They write their own music and lyrics, and perform it themselves. But, there are quite a few I'd like to bang hard while detoxing their brains listening to endless Classic & Hard Rock.

Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, and all these other so-called pop, hip-hop artists....

BTW, just what the hell is hip-hop...I used to have a hippity-hop when I was a kid!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cleburne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cleburne For This Useful Post: