View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 03:57 AM   #2709
demsal8
R.I.P

Thanked 33,224 Times in 1,807 Posts
demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+
Smile Miss Devry and Miss Rodann

@jjcanada - your request for coloring two and modifying another is finally finished and shown below. The first one of Miss Devry was simple and straight-forward being a virtual copy of the sample you supplied. The second showing her in bed took a lot longer mostly due to the complexity of the background. The final photo, to modify the outfit Ziva Rodann was wearing from green to light pink was a major problem despite looking quite simple. There were a couple of problems with it. First, the photo you supplied was rough and quite uneven, not the usual state in which I would provide my finished work. After playing with it for a while I searched out the original photo and found that you had done some of your own work on it. The photo I gave you was much smaller and had more of a border around the lady than what you gave me back. You had obviously blown it up and cropped the image to remove some of the real-estate. In order to do my work properly, I returned to the original finished image and worked from there. The outfit was too dark to make into a light pink, the only results available from it would be a magenta or a very dark and bright pink. So what I did was to lighten the swimsuit then change the color to approximate a light pink. The teeth were another problem. I usually don't do anything with the insides of the mouth so what you see is what started out on the photo. In this case I managed to lighten the teeth to give the results you wanted. The results is still the size of the first product so if you want it changed and cropped I assume you can do it yourself. I hope this satisfies your request.

1857 colored since 23 May 2010

@[MilkMan] - three more ladies to color, Tina, Tiffany, and Yvonne are next in line and should be done in a couple of days. I had some difficulty determining what you were talking about on the Pia Reyes photo but finally recognized the problem. That one will be cleaned up as well as I can in the same time as the rest.
:)
Read the forum rules and follow them and we'll get along just fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to demsal8 For This Useful Post: