Thread: Roberta Pedon
View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2018, 07:10 AM   #14
alan-loom

alan-loom 0

Hello everyone, first of all to thank for such a magnificent thread, it is very nice to see so many photos of Roberta Pedon together. I admire Roberta Pedon a lot more for being an authentic "Hippie 70's" and for that beautiful cheeky face that she had ... more than for her "GRANDES LOLAS", which is what everyone looks at. I personally do not like a girl with such large breasts, she looked good because he was very young in those years but surely with the passage of time to be older gravity would have played a trick on him.

From this thread I am very surprised to see pictures of negatives in 35mm and apparently they have been acquired in EBAY, to the members of this thread that have the original negatives in their power, they can tell me how much they have come to pay for them in the auctions, if They do not want to say it here in public, they could tell me in private. I would be very grateful to get to know that information.

Excluding partner K_D, which I think is the same person who answered me in another forum.

You have been very lucky those who have been able to buy them ... it is a unique material, which I will never be able to achieve by living in another country that is not USA. It would be a pleasure to have something like that and more now that I have a good scanner of negatives in my possession an EPSON PERFECTION v500 something old but that gives very good result. With which I digitize I take my family photo album.

Well nothing a pleasure to comment something here, and thanks for such a spectacular thread.

A greeting from Fernando from the Canary's Islands - Spain.
alan-loom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alan-loom For This Useful Post: