Thread: Wank Club!
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:33 PM   #9743
catweasel28
Vintage Member

Thanked 9,580 Times in 561 Posts
catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+
Cool Wank Club Curation Part 1

With a view to finding some way to celebrate the impending 1000 pages/10000 posts landmarks of this venerable thread, I decided to undertake some research into the very earliest posts made back in 2008 through to 2010 (pages 1 to 25, to be precise.)

Alas, my research didn’t inspire me with any brilliant ideas for a celebration – just a swollen and throbbing penis – but, not to worry, I have a surefire way of dealing with that.

After a very slow start (nothing much for almost two years), the thread really began to hit its stride in 2010. I was pleased to see that some of those who helped it along in its initial stages are still posting here now – over 10 years later. Special commendations for enduring service to The Sacred Art Of Onanism have to go to: the_knicker_inspector, Girlfan, Sharkhunter, Fries_Julian and Historian.

Although, of course, all contributions to the thread are equally valuable, it was those made by the last of the aforementioned esteemed gentlemen which struck me most; simply because, so often, his tastes seem to exactly mirror my own.

Not only were there posts celebrating two of the loveliest ever Page Three “stunnas”. Linda Lusardi and Maria Whittaker; he was also the first to showcase those divine examples of voluptuous womanhood, Lu Varley and Joanne Latham.

However, the post of his that impressed me most (translation: gave me the most instant hard-on) was that of Faye Rampton.

I hadn’t wanked to Faye for ages. She always had that filthy, girl-next-door look. Although I wish the actual girl next door to me was tenth as filthy as Faye.

I said I hadn’t wanked to Faye for ages – please note past tense there. In fact, I’m now working on Faye Load Number Two.

When time allows, I’m hoping to continue my research into Wank Club’s early days. Perhaps it will inspire a great celebratory idea – perhaps it won’t. At least, I’m absolutely certain it will inspire another wank.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
catweasel28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to catweasel28 For This Useful Post: