View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:06 PM   #12129
photoflex
Veteran Member

Thanked 127,769 Times in 3,570 Posts
photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+photoflex 500000+

Three businessmen were riding together on Christmas Eve on their way home from a Christmas party when their car hit a patch of ice, skidded off the road and hit a tree.

All three died and found themselves standing outside the Pearly Gates.

Saint Peter looked them up and down, shaking his head from side to side. "You three are about as sorry a lot as I have seen lately. I fear you are at the wrong place, but since it is Christmastime, I'll allow you in on one condition." "What is that?" one of them asked.

"You must reach into your pocket and show me an item with a connection with Christmas."

One of the quickly reached into his pocket and produced a lighter, which he lit and held it above his head. "This symbolizes a Christmas candle." Saint Peter nodded his head and opened the gate to allow the man to enter.

Following his friend's example, the second man reached into his pocket and produced a ring of keys, which he shook allowing the keys to jingle. "This symbolizes Christmas bells." Again Saint Peter nodded his head and opened the gate.

The third man reached into his pocket and produced a pair of women's panties which he head out for Saint Peter's examination.

"What Christmas significance can they have?" Saint Peter asked. "They are paisley in print, and of purple and gold color."

"They're Carol's."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love your thanks, but please thank the original posters first.
photoflex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to photoflex For This Useful Post: