View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #23
Ellie

Thanked 7,874 Times in 181 Posts
Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+Ellie 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
^ The thread is just a bit of fun... None of us are actually going to save the thing, lol!

This is just for fun... and for people to voice their likes and dislikes with the current magazine as it is.

xxXxx
See this post, tamsmith. All opinions are welcome though, of couse

Also, as someone who's probably of your nephews generation, I can say I've noticed a huge number of my peers are going back to buying " hard copies" of things, such as CDs, books, magazines, etc.

I think my generation is quickly realising that, for example, having 3000 songs saved on you comp isn't the same as owning 30 CDs. Owning the 30 CDs might be more of a hassle, but it feels better. Plus, we're all aware that technology cannot keep up with the current growth of the internet and that it's likely to breakdown in 10 or so years... or so my friends at the Imperial Collage of London tell me

That's sort of off topic, though

“Outward beauty is not enough; to be attractive a woman must use words, wit, playfulness, sweet-talk, and laughter to transcend the gifts of Nature”
Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ellie For This Useful Post: