View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2011, 03:23 PM   #6
hos
Veteran Member

Thanked 89,350 Times in 9,362 Posts
hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+

Quote:
The nice thing about the "source/copy" trick is that it grabs it all
which has its downside cause it takes a while until all links are grabbed and finally you have to consider which of these files you really want to load cause you queue a lot of bs with this action, too . at least linkgrabber is able to group the files by host/type so this work is managable.

Quote:
but the Flashgot integration with JDownloader has seemed to be a "works sometime" feature.
flashgot itself works properly, it's the linkgrabber that seems to avoid its work at times. That happens if one file (or host) is down and you are still queuing more files with flashgot without recognzing that linkgrabber is "on hold".

Quote:
My bad. Move this into that thread, if you think its better there.
no prob, deepsepia. imho it's not that bad to have at least a start for a guide to jdownloader. but some more tipps should be added here frequently. if this won't happen, i'll move it some day. I've modified the thread title to widen the topic for more issues (than just multiple file download) related to jdownloader.

Quote:
Also: is it permissable to share un-Rar password lists?
don't see anything wrong with that. check main help forum, we have a thread for lost passwords. you can post your list there, if you like.
hos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hos For This Useful Post: