View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2018, 11:16 PM   #35147
vannax
Vintage Member

Thanked 15,674 Times in 2,231 Posts
vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupertramjet View Post
My hairdresser,( yep I know, but I am a UN Diplomat and have to look good, hard for a fat ugly bastard like me, but she does her best!), was punched in the face and kicked in the stomach the other day, now you might expect the miscreant to have been dragged away by the Police and to be locked in the nick for assaulting the poor woman, but oh no! This particular little shit was but four years of age! Its owner was, naturally, glued to its mobile phone, with neither thought or view of the creature and was actually surprised when my lady complained, her reaction? She shook her head and said 'oh John, that was naughty' then went back to the far more serious matter of reading her horoscope!

My Mum would have dragged me out of the chair, beaten my ass, and stuck me back in the chair still sniveling and whipping the snot from mt nose, whilst making me apologise and then apologising herself. I would then have been marched home, and quite possibly sent to bed with no tea!

Everyone finds medical reasons for bad behaviour, the main one recently invented is autism, the real one is a lack of discipline and control from an early age, funny how autism did not exist when I was a kid and corporal punishment was available to both parents and teachers!
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Of course, nowadays, hurting a child's feelings is almost a crime.
There's a youtube video featuring an infant called "He's crying because I wouldn't let him eat the toilet brush."
Roll on Armageddon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vannax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vannax For This Useful Post: