View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #98
old alal
Veteran Member

Thanked 35,082 Times in 3,165 Posts
old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+old alal 175000+

I saw many topless, nude and on one occasion rather good simutaled sex in plays at the Library and The Royal Exchange Theatres in Manchester during the early 80's. I remember few of them, Funny Peculiar was one but as to who was in it ??? I do remember the woman who played Olive in On The Busses, Anna Karen completely naked in a play set in a women's bath house......unfortunately

One memory that does stand out though and is the real reason for this post was a play at the Royal Exchange. It involved quite a bit of nudity and starred one Gabriella Drake. She was not nude or topless, so theatres like the rip off Sullivan magazines cheated with their advertising as well. The theatre is in the round and is built like a lunar landing module inside the main hall, and we sat right at the top and back. When we reached the seats I was not pleased to be that far from the nudity, however after one scene with the lovely Gabriella, she left the stage underneath where we were sat and I looked down the outside of the structure to see her go into a screened area to change. While the area was "screened" it did not have a ceiling, and I was able to watch her change a several occasions during the play, so I did in fact see her naked (completely) although from above. Lovely. Just wish we had camera phones then. Never mind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
When you've seen one pair of breasts.........you want to see every pair of breasts!
old alal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to old alal For This Useful Post: