View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:11 PM   #6
cginok
Vintage Member

Thanked 5,414 Times in 594 Posts
cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladys Allova View Post
For me occasionally , but rarely, I get the countdown & the next page can either show (or not) the captcha.
If that is entered correctly the next page is Rapidgators Home page

Disabled chrome ad-ons/extensions (adblock, etc) even smooth scroll ! I mean disabled All extensions.
Different browsers.. all to no avail

They honestly appear to be making life difficult & 'support' say it must be my cache I cleared that too,
numerous times
Looking thru my emails & I now recall I opened a free account 1st Jan 2015
by the 16th December I was removing/deleting my files out of frustration @ not being able to access them.

Something changed in early December 2015,
previous to that if I deleted RG cookies Everytime I could get a fair chance of a download ,
since then it's been impossible for me.

In December I asked support why their cookies appear to be blocking my IP?

...it seems I found it may have been an issue with my Internet Provider ??

VirginMedia are known arses for blocking fileshare sites
think I left it at that & since wrote RG off as a bad lot

anyhooo, that's just my experience
Thanks as ever for your continued help & advice to all members buttsie

I've done pretty much the same things. I've used two different browsers, disable all the ad blockers and so on, nothing. I even tried the browsers in private mode just to see if it would work. I have two different ISPs...DSL and a wifi hot spot. Tried both. That didn't make a difference. I tried creating a free account, that didn't work. The only thing left I can think of is to start a paying account. But I'm afraid I'll pay, and it will still not work, which means I'm wasting money.
cginok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cginok For This Useful Post: