View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #496
Serious Sam

Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+Serious Sam 1000+

The oil wrestling/foxy boxing MC is none other than Dennis Morgan, the longtime MC of the Hollywood Tropicana. He keeps popping up like a bad penny. Not only did he MC the Foxy Oil Wrestling video but he also MC'ed Country Cuties Barnyard Bash (recently posted here) as well as MC'ed the oil wrestling segment from Girls Games of Summer 1 (not to be confused with this video Summers Games). I'm wondering if he's done other videos as well. The only one who has MC'ed more of these 80s videos is Garrett Adkins (found on many of the Bert Rhine vids). On a side note, I've read where Morgan is trying to reopen the Tropicana so best of luck to him if he can.

Also of note, the oil wrestler Officer Easy also oil wrestles Brandi Downs in Girls Games of Summer 1. She can also be found mud wrestling (as well as competing in all the other events) in Country Cuties Barnyard Bash. Her name is listed as Star in the credits of each of these videos. She's evidently another one of the Tropicana wrestlers who appear in so many different 80s vids. I wonder if she ever modeled/acted under any other name?

Serious Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Serious Sam For This Useful Post: