Thread: Cyndee Summers
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2010, 06:08 AM   #10
limoes

Thanked 5,467 Times in 235 Posts
limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+limoes 25000+

After discovering (and falling in lust with) Cyndee Summers recently, I was surprised to discover that the thread on her at PS was so modest and short-lived. (I stupidly forgot to check here!)

Why I'm so taken with Cyndee no doubt follows from her buxom beauty, her ginger-osity, her flashing, vibrant and joyful smile, and from the fact that she so strongly reminds me of a girlfriend of years past . . .

In any event, the slimness of the PS thread seemed a state of affairs which definitely needed to be remedied, and quickly. I did so, and belatedly checked over here as well.

I've decided to repeat here my post(s) from PS, with the caveat to those that have downloaded from this thread, that there may be some overlap with earlier posts here. (The extent of the overlap is unclear to me because (e.g.) some thumbnails originally posted here no longer exist, and I have not downloaded clips which seem to correspond (at least roughly) with those of mine.)

As a first installment, there-fore, I submit the following:

Two clips of Cyndee with perhaps my favorite male star, John Leslie, in Taboo 4 (1985) (@ 83 Mb dl):

Two clips of Cyndee from Older Women with Young Boys (1985) (@ 168 & 92 Mb, respectively):

A clip with Cyndee from 1980's Garters and Lace (@ 105 Mb):

Penultimately, I offer a slight re-working of a clip earlier posted on this thread -- Cyndee and Hershel Savage from The Long Ranger. Indeed, it was when I recently ran across that clip somewhere (not this thread) that I became so enamored of the lady. In any event you may or may not want to download my version of the clip. My modification was that I cut out the beginning of the clip - up to approximately 32 seconds prior to the arrival of Hershel on the scene, and I replaced the "mind's-eye" dialogue of Cyndee's prior to Hershel's arrival with non-dialogue masturbation audio (Cyndee's).

I found the removed dialogue to be highly counter-productive to the hotness of the scene (it may or may not be integral to the movie-as-a-whole; I neither know nor care) - hence my removal. Actually, I didn't remove it entirely, but rather made my audio "stream one" and the original audio "stream two". So you'll want to play the clip in a sensible video player which allows you to choose one stream or the other (and not, e.g., in WMP - which as far as I'm able to tell does not allow that, and simply plays both streams at once).

(@ 123 Mb)

And, finally, Cyndee as "Tasty Delight" in the Bond-spoofing For Services Rendered (1985). The girl sure loves a good tubbing.

(@ 72 Mb):

Mod note:
All links dead - removed.

Share and enjoy!
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(if anything's still hosted) . . . and see also
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jake Gittes; June 19th, 2023 at 08:06 PM..
limoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 126 Users Say Thank You to limoes For This Useful Post:
1Adam12, 4nikate, Ace1965, Adam West, Albert Mudat, amadeus47111, arobo4, aruba66, ASHGOON, aslan, austinceltic, baddfingerz, baloba, Banzog, berigan, beware, Bikertone7, bjls2008, Bleve, wozhere, Cheekymonkey, chevy88488, crazybrian, daddybig, daddyoboss, daglish99, dennisandvicki, der.elvis, diesel22150, digger05, dmaletni, eduardol39, elang17de, Emil Von, erdnuss, fernanper, flamingroovy, forsak3n1, Froghammer10, GASMAS, gerome1992, greywolf2, h503543, harad, harrybush, heyo222, Hiwi, hogans70, hoser63, italyanman, Jack1956, Jenna Talia, jillfan666, jomama, JonnB49, josecuervo_03, keywester10, lagoon380, LaughingBoy, LiceTorn, longleigh, mabis, maddokov, magnus13, Martin_Blank, maxedout, memorexp, mes1127, metallico, mjefferys1, mjustinian, Moltar, montellano, Mr Sparkle, mvse30, Ninetoes, ninjalon, ntrl1one, Nutjob, onkelbums, openallhours, palo5, paul163, paul1966, Putnay, RG500, rgps57, Rheydterjunge, rivethead, RJ1980, ruffroundedges, saaumm, santiago2012, seacow, Serpico, Sixat, skunky, SNIPER13, snowflury, SoMeGuY33, splishsplash, spoonmonkey, sportster69, Steve Tensi, Studley Doright, sundog, sus68, swann88, teddykgb, thc428, the pope, THIN MAN, thrry81, tigerhsu, tommyhjortasen, tommyV, totonaca, twango, vaasta1987, victor meldrew, Walter Ronson, waynus2933, whiphand, willie69, willymccoy, ziffermaster1