View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:22 PM   #9
Rochellka

Thanked 10,905 Times in 240 Posts
Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+Rochellka 50000+

Hey, guys, thanks for all the tips!

Yes, the scanner has always been on a stable surface and the room where I scan my mags is always pretty dark. Plus, I can't hear any noises that are out of the ordinary. When I first got it I started using the original scanning software and then went back to VueScan. These problems appeared about 5-6 times after I had been scanning different mags.

As I said I went back to my old BenQ scanner and I don't get the same lines on my images but the problem there is that scanning a single image takes about a minute and that's waaay too much.

Here are some more examples from my HP scanner:

As you can see, the first images are okay (even tough there's a big decrease in the quality compared to when I first started using it) and then it slowly starts adding these lines to the images. What I do is I remove the scanner from the Device Settings on my computer and then I add it again and the problem seems to be solved for the first couple of images and then it's the same... This takes too much time, too..
Rochellka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rochellka For This Useful Post: