View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2015, 10:04 AM   #1
green car

green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+green car 2500+
Default Vintage Wives and Girlfriends (Renamed)

I know this has probably been done several times before, but there`s something about looking at another mans wife especially if it was taken back in the 80s/90s with the big hair and stockings even better. You can now a days find flawless women on the internet of any age, but its not about perfection. I guess its like the "girl next door", keeping it more to reality.
I`ve taken a number of pic`s of my wife over the years starting off with 35mm in the mid 90s after we were married film before digital cameras took over. We went to send them off in the readers wife selection many of times, but lost your nerve. Now it would be cool to see my wife in a magazine for now sexy she was back then.
I`m hoping there`s more like minded people like me out there who love to see other mans wives just as much they love to show there wife off! I`ve posted below a pic of my wife which was one of the first pic`s I ever took back in the mid 90s on good old 35mm film which I hope you all like and feel free to add your own!
green car
green car is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to green car For This Useful Post:
59arthurb, 73north, Adam West, Alvin Lucifer, auto2886, baloba, barryjoel, bbu135, botogames, bushbaby7, chasmansfo, corally, costello993, Dangermouse99, Dave998, dereknclive, doctorj, dogger1, Dolt, Don Kinslow, eddie manson, endash'15, escorpiao, Ferguss, flamingroovy, Fun4love, Girlfan, Glamourtog, gubaman52, halvar, Historian, hongkongpandc, ifr2lax, ikeswanson, J J, jen's hubby, jexjexjex, jomama, Knuckle_shuffler, llorens, Lonic, LowerCrack, Maglover, mark89, Mercia, mickeyf, mikeydrew, Miles O'Toole, MrInBetween, navae, notrealbig, ntrl1one, Paddy Bog, PALLUCA, PatentHappy, paul163, puluton, pv000, ratbol, Raydraper, seany65, sharp700qz, skulker, Snowy Malone, sparks27, spinkoo, Spotter1, STERRY1960, stiv837, zeus64, swehot, swg_uk1, tallpaul11, thehamme, thejart, Thunderbolt480, tinaandmike, Trice, uni, vintage39, vultan, zdawg, zimbim