Thread: Heidi Mark
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2008, 04:06 PM   #1
marxz
Vintage Member

Thanked 221,672 Times in 2,276 Posts
marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+
Arrow Heidi Mark

heidi mark

I have never been with anyone who was uncircumcised until I met my new boyfriend, and it's amazing. The extra skin is like having an extra ridge there. When I have children, I won't have the boys circumcised, because I want their wives to be very happy. It's almost like he has a cock ring on. You know those condoms that have the big ridges on them? Well, that's what it's like. Besides, a dick is a dick. It just looks a little different. And my boyfriend's is the perfect size. You usually don't remember how big men's dick's are, but you remember the really small ones. Girth matters and size and length matter. Basically, I have to have a perfect dick. And now I've got the length and the girth and a bonus I didn't even know existed.

Sometimes he'll be watching television and I'll say, "Take your pants off." He'll just watch TV while I suck his dick. I suck on it because I want to, because it's mine. I always say, "Oh God, I never thought I would actually have my own dick."

I would never go down on a girl, but I have no problem having a girl go down on me. I'm selfish. Someone asked me recently if there was any girl with whom I would engage. They were throwing out names like Angelina Jolie, Melissa Etheridge. I wasn't interested. So they said, "Heidi, you're so heterosexual." But if you pick Melissa Etheridge to go down on you, you're really picking a dude.

On a scale from one to 10, it's a painful four. There's nothing erotic about it. I'm into nipple clamps, handcuffs, you name it, but believe me, there is nothing erotic about getting a tattoo.

Birth Date: February 18th 1971
Birth Place: Columbus, Ohio
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bust: 34C
Breast Type: Natural
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 106 lbs
Waist: 23
Hips: 33

Heidi Mark is an American model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month in July 1995. Prior to being a playmate, she appeared on the cover of April 1994 issue of the magazine. Following her Playmate debut, Heidi Mark had become a born again Christian, and had said that she frequently read a "little pink Bible" and believed angels were always helping her to overcome her fear of flying. Mark was married to Vince Neil of Mötley Crüe on May 28, 2000; she divorced him in August 2001, citing "irreconcilable differences".

Last edited by palo5; August 1st, 2014 at 02:58 AM.. Reason: c
marxz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 111 Users Say Thank You to marxz For This Useful Post:
-Lucifer-, 59arthurb, Acanthus2003, AdamWay, Andras27, Athanatophobos, bayareasub83, billy707, BlueMax, Borges99, bourbon_kid, bourschwa, Bunglow99, buttsie, Cantfindmyway, CaptainMustard, Chris Angel, coilwinder89, COP11, crowdpleaser, Czartok, daguard41, DamodarThade, Dark-Zippo, davarm, dbailey, dropkick, druvan64, edison01se, edlantry13, electriceye81, emerald3, faffydog1, fangoria, FRANCOIS30, Gopher, grundle, hawk160, ifr2lax, jaram, jgrey, jobu, jomama, judgedredd88, katphish1, keato10, kojihide, larrydc27, leitz, Lemo, linefeet, lioft, Little Bill, LuvDeb'stits, Mad_Hatter, MarioPunchettp, Markus R, MasterMike, maxime, maxmar66, midepo, Mr copenhagen, Mr Yvan, mriggi, mrmnstr, Name-Hunter, narancha, nebel, nemo99, nnylaker, Noman70, Nween, ohgotcha, othello70, palo5, petar, pewacker, phap, playbyte, priestfan1223, puluton, punkin, q2rad, qq_q, red54, Reznov, RLWeed947040, SandyJohnson, SanteeFats, seele, sexkill, sgksp, shiodushi, sinope, Sixat, Speedcuff106, SpEffects, stubaby, zeus64, tendo, trapper, trippy, UncleRon, Panty Guy, utamaro, verlioka, victor meldrew, VitoBalls, Vorgrus, will101, xzzxzzx