View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #19
superuseron

superuseron 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiscar View Post
As an exercise I've done this with Lingerie Intimes. Extracted to raw and muxed just one track back. It worked however I end up with a 2GB file rather than the orginal 700MB. This is odd because the .264 raw file is only 655MB and audio 30Mb.

Bitrate has gone from 1450 on the original vid to 4800 on the final so I guess it's uncompressed it in the process.

Is there something I've missed?

EDIT: LOL! Ok Yamb was having a strange moment. I tried it with both tracks and could see that once muxed I get the right size but it keeps doing it over and over again. 4 times in all. If I aborted the first file it produces is valid. I then killed it and restarted, did the first test, ie. single track and it stopped after one pass. I think something got confused somewhere. I think I may have found a possible bug but need to replicate it to be sure. The only difference is that I didn't close it after demuxing the first time around.
I had the same problem. I have found this solution : I have tried to extract all the streams to "Mp4 format" instead of "raw format". Then I have create a new MP4 file using the video track and another audio track instead of the original audio track. The result is a correct file size without other manipulation. Hope it will work for you.
superuseron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superuseron For This Useful Post: