View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #11166
BLUEDINGO

Thanked 6,429 Times in 538 Posts
BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+BLUEDINGO 25000+
Default Erm, does this mean the Loch Ness Monster is a presbyterian?...Oh, great...

First the webaddress:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...essie-is-real/

And now for my views on this...oh, our jockstraps are going to pinch something chronic...

Just because the children in US schools are being taught that the Loch Ness monster is real will in no way disprove Darwin's theory of evolution. Not that it surprises me at all that these students attend privately run, fundamentalist Christian schools which teach creationism – the idea that the entire universe was a creation of God's will – rather than scientifically accepted -and much more f'ing believable -theory on evolution.

And just because there are other claims in the book that dinosaurs were fire breathing dragons and that a Japanese whaling boat once caught a dinosaur is certainly no reason to force this hoary old load of copulatory equine excrementalism down anyones throat as the truth. This, according to the @$$h0les spouting these bizarre claims, are in the schools' textbooks, which stem from a pathetic desire to explain the millions of years Earth existed that the Bible doesn't account for if a literal interpretation of the Bible is applied.

Worst still, the schools actually believe that if it is proved that man once walked the Earth with dinosaurs, then Darwin's theory of evolution will be disproved. Yeah, okay, and the huge and abundant primeval creatures that live up my @$$ is where everyone originally came from. In fact, for those who are really interested to know, I'm actually The God, Lord and Saviour and I say unto you that those worshipping here at VEF are in a huge amount trouble...and I won't be going lightly on you either.

Worst of all is that these books are produced by the Accelerated Christian Education, which, in being textbooks of an educational nature, can be considered as true simply because all it takes these days is for someone to read this while in a learning institution for it to be considered true. I know that sounds ridiculous, but they used to say the same thing about Freud and his theories and most of them have been proven to be largely untrue.

And I thought the bible was originally supposed to be so morally uplifting, not a boat ride to hell for forty days & nights...oh wait, that's already been done...