View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2016, 06:54 AM   #11
Historian
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,974 Times in 4,024 Posts
Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwijacker View Post
As I was removing my work clothes I looked out my window to see my hot flatmate sunbathing in nothing more than a skimpy bikini.

Hot female housemates do tend to have that effect, don't they- Many moons ago, when I got my first job after uni, I ended up in a house-share with a work colleague and a few of her friends, in a big house on the edge of town. -

One incident I remember was in the middle of summer, and one Saturday morning I've had to go out, get back about lunchtime, with thoughts of relaxing in the garden with a good book and a couple of beers only to discover that my female housemate has got a couple of her mates round, and the three of them are out in the garden in their bikinis with a couple of bottles of wine.

I sat out for a while and had a drink with them before deciding I really wasn't in a mood to cope with that much exposed female flesh, made my excuses and retreated into the house.

So, I'm sitting in my room reading, and I suddenly hear screaming from the garden. I look out of the bedroom window, to see that by now, the alcohol has well and truly kicked in, one of them has got the garden hose and a water fight has broken out. The sight of three soaking wet, bikini-clad, highly-attractive young women running round the back garden was more than I could bear and it couldn't have been more than 30 seconds before I had my trousers down and my cock in my hand for a quick wank

Last edited by Historian; September 7th, 2016 at 07:40 AM..
Historian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Historian For This Useful Post: