View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2018, 12:11 PM   #1
jlglamour

jlglamour 500+jlglamour 500+jlglamour 500+jlglamour 500+jlglamour 500+jlglamour 500+jlglamour 500+jlglamour 500+
Default Glamour Model Claire-Helen

In the early nineties I visited a studio in Staines which was run by a really seedy bloke but a lot of the famous glamour models of the day worked there. You could do stills or video up to toys. There were quite a few local girls on the books as well and I soon had a small collection of local yummy mummies, late teen wannabes and a few nurses! No touching but I just wanted to enjoy them taking their clothes off and playing.

A while later I saw an advert in Amateur Photographer for a young blond published model who worked out of a flat in Edgware. Her name was, if memory serves, Clare-Helen and she was in Penthouse once and Fiesta a few times. She also appeared in loads of the adverts at the back of Fiesta for sex toys and videos etc. I did four separate sessions with her and she was absolutely delightful. I suppose she'd be about 50 now. I have searched this site and I can't find any pix of her anywhere. My own collection is now long gone but I'd love to find a couple of pictures as a keepsake.

Any ideas?
jlglamour is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jlglamour For This Useful Post: