View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #25
IngramJohn
Vintage Member

Thanked 7,879 Times in 886 Posts
IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+IngramJohn 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonywauk View Post
Fulham supporter since my Dad took me to the Cottage as a kid in the 'sixties and a season ticket holder for thirty years. Have been through all the bad times, which enables me to appreciate the current good days more than most.
Welcome Tonywauk!.

I am a Nottingham Forest fan and can remember my Uncle taking me to 'the Cottage' when I was a nipper.

I can remember going as well when Fulham had just signed George Best (along with Rodney Marsh) ... what a pair! ... great players! I can remember my mate talking to Bobby Moore and Bobby Campbell before the match (lovely memories).

Roy Hodgson is without doubt, one of the Manager's of the Season in my books and is doing a really good job with, I suspect, limited resources.

I have always found Fulham a great 'family' club with the right values and fair, decent supporters and I hope this continues to be the case.

Must admit .... I am a bit of a "Bobby Zamora" fan as I can remember him playing as an amateur and thinking: "this kid's good!". Let's hope he scores a few more goals for you this season.

All the Best!
IngramJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IngramJohn For This Useful Post: