View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:41 PM   #46
DogSoldier

Thanked 2,021 Times in 152 Posts
DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+DogSoldier 10000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banpan View Post
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...&postcount=918

I think the evidence that it is her, is strong. You can't tell if she's heavier the way she sits in the bathtub, and the freckles match + the necklace pendant match too, so do also one of her bracelet. About the shampoo, why shouldn't she use a cheaper brand? DGJ makes organic products, and at a price at £3,45 ($4,25) for a small bottle (8,5 oz/250 ml) it is not exactly cheap, but kinda mid-range price-wise. Nobody says she has to buy $100 a bottle shampoo just because she's rich.

Emma have tan-lines from time to time, but it looks stupid in a strapless dress, so I guess she uses makeup like everybody else in the business to hide them. Just like she hide those beautiful freckles of hers, which is a shame. The breasts are absolutely perfect, and I doubt any kid has been sucking on them, the only thing is the size of the nipples -- they seems a bit too big for her, but then again, it could be the camera angel.

-- I think it's her.
Same here.

Ive always said to myself she would be crazy to do something like that but knowing that her current guy is American and on the west coast i have no doubt she would do it to keep some "magic" in their relationship. Can i say its her with 100% positivity? Nah. But i do believe its her and her PR group is very good at trying to cover up stuff like this which is what they did.
DogSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DogSoldier For This Useful Post: