View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2008, 05:18 AM   #20
nylotron

Thanked 1,897 Times in 45 Posts
nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+nylotron 10000+

Thanks for posting these. I think I have managed to collect all of these photos over the years but I've never seen them in such high quality. She was such an unusual looking woman and this short extract I found with Batters comments on her only goes to heighten the fascination.

One of Batters' favorite fetish models was a Rubenesque woman named Caruska. Little is known about the model's life, but Batters was smitten with her as were his fans. Several photo shoots featured the chubby, attractive Caruska on a garden swing displaying her petite feet in classic foot-fetish "Andalusian- fan" poses as well as exhibiting a set of fine high arches and well-formed calves.

"When I say Caruska was my favorite model," Batters once wrote, "I don't just mean me. No girl in the history of my leg art business has attracted so many admires as she. Kinda hard to believe these days; I know she is a little heavier than the fashion. Caruska has charisma though; she still shines through. She also has a beautiful set of full shapely legs, firm and thrusting t***, and delicate, high-arch feet. But are these things which make us love a women? I think not. I think love or even sexual attraction comes from the sparkle in a girl's eyes, the lift of her eyebrow, and the way her lips curl into that provocative smirk that hooks a man's soul like a hapless mackerel. This is Caruska's strength. Her face seduces me even now--these 25 years later as it has seduced thousands of you. Go ahead and give into her. Even back in the unliberated (years) when these photos where taken, Caruska was a girl who loved to have men masturbate over her. Yeah, she was a tease but isn't every women worth a damn?"