View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2009, 05:38 PM   #30
alloverthemap
Vintage Member

Thanked 31,415 Times in 1,050 Posts
alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+alloverthemap 100000+

Ten pussies I'd drop trou and everything else to lap away at:

Teresa May -- Doubt the opportunity would ever afford itself, would pay significantly if it did.

Lana Cox -- Teresa's frequent photo mate and seems to be equally unavailable and is, if anything, more desirable.

Terri Summers -- Eminently eatable and probably affordable.

Hillary Scott -- Probably gives up her pussy sub-rosa to high rollers. Doubt I'd ever put myself quite in that group. Might wait a few years for her emergence as an openly available asswhore.

Kiss -- One shot wonder. Presumably never will see her again, though I'd get off big time on munching her muff.

Laura Schlesinger -- Civilian celebrity pussy would be worth the plunge, even in the here and now. Not holding my breath.

Amber Michaels -- Top prime cut of beef curtains. Once available, but at extortionate prices. Would have passed. Might be interested now for half her previous rate.

Bev Cocks -- Saucy dame. No idea whether she enjoys giving it up to her wanker following.

Sammi Walker -- Would travel the ends of the world and maybe my bank account to make this happen. Never heard a word about her dallying with fans, however.

Porsche Lynn -- Used to work in a dungeon and give it up to anyone who asked. Wish I knew about this at the time, would have definitely indulged.

alloverthemap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to alloverthemap For This Useful Post: