View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 04:47 AM   #176
EmptyPacket
Vintage Member

Thanked 15,798 Times in 729 Posts
EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+EmptyPacket 50000+
Default Overrated...

Jennifer Lawrence- She has the acting ability of a B-Movie actress, yet gets praised like she's the greatest person to ever read lines from a script every time she's on screen. And her looks...Jeez. Pretty? Yes. Stunningly beautiful? No, not in my opinion. Nice body, though. Plus I've seen too many interviews with her that make her come off as very stuck up, but the media always portrays her as a "lovable, funny, sometimes goofy girl-next-door type". Yeah, right....

The Beatles- Ugh. I know some other folks on here said it. I'll say this...Boring music. So boring. People just go on and on about them. I didn't get it when I was younger, and I still don't to this day.

Heath Ledger as The Joker- Here's one I know I'm gonna take some heat for, but I don't care. Yes, he was good. But does anybody really think that they would have given an Oscar in an acting category to a comic book movie if he didn't die? No way...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
EmptyPacket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EmptyPacket For This Useful Post: