Thread: 1fichier
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2017, 02:33 AM   #389
vincez

Thanked 1,007 Times in 84 Posts
vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+

I dislike having to sidetrack this thread, but I think this is the proper one for my query.
I think you know the way I download files from the internet is via public wi-fi. My connectivity at home is v.92, which is not going to work for much beyond old 1970s loops.
I've had recent problems with downloads from 1fichier which bomb out very early in the effort. Then 1fichier decides I am still downloading the file which it just bombed out on me and won't let me retry. This occurs regardless of whether I am logged on to 1fichier or not.
The suspicion I have is that the public wi-fi network via which I access 1fichier is responsible for this snag; it will not let anything hosted therein downloaded via its network. But 1fichier is an accomplice in this snag by not recognizing that something is aborting its downloads. Further, it will not tell me when I can retry downloading the file.
Is anybody else here experiencing this snag? What can I attempt to avert this snag?