View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2011, 10:45 AM   #7
Xardoz

Xardoz 100+Xardoz 100+Xardoz 100+

This may be four years late, but thanks, scooter! I've been a fan of Victoria Lynn Johnson since her body double shower scene in 1980's 'Dressed to Kill'.

I remember that, at that time, pretty much everyone assumed that actress Angie Dickinson actually did that famous shower scene, because of her classic beauty and status (she was about 48 then, and still a beauty!), but soon there were some questions as to whether or not that was actually her in the nude. Of course, later on, it was discovered that the more explicit scenes were done by a woman about half her age. Still, Ms. Dickinson never claimed that she did the whole scene herself, and, to her credit, people fantasized that it was actually her, thus perpetuating her status as a classic Hollywood sex symbol.

There were two other scenes from that particular movie that, I'm wondering, if Ms. Johnson did. One shows Ms. Dickinson's character, from the hips down, with her panties being slowly pulled down her legs in the back of a cab. The other again shows Dickinson's character, after her "afternoon delight", getting up from bed, nude and back to the camera, and making her way to another room to put her clothes back on. Anyone have "insider info" about those two additional scenes?

I sometimes wonder what happened to Ms. Johnson, what she's doing these days, and wonder if she knows she still has admirers after all these years. I'd be guessing, but she'd probably be in her mid-50s by now. Wherever you are, Ms. Johnson, a big THANK YOU!

--Xardoz

Last edited by Xardoz; July 2nd, 2011 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: additional wording
Xardoz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Xardoz For This Useful Post: