Thread: Cathy Larmouth
View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM   #10
WMUHFan1

WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+WMUHFan1 2500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTYFAN1947 View Post
Seems that appearing in Playboy, Centerfold of the Month or Playmate of the Year, has not always been a blessing and more like a "curse". Just look up the names, causes of death, ages, etc. of women who have appeared in Playboy..and met with tragic deaths, accidents or self inflicted CODs. Seems odd that some of them died under "mysterious circumstances". Fran Gerard, got "killed" in an auto accident, then later, COD listed a s"Unknown", as just 1 example.
Lots of young women die in America with a similar Socio-Economic Status...some good-looking, some average-looking, some not-so-good-looking.

I agree that there are some tragedies among Playboy centerfolds, but I think there's just as many tragedies among people we've never heard of. Yes, Playmates are more visible, and that's why we know about it.

All things considered, I'd say the pluses outweigh the minuses of being a Playboy Playmate, and I'd say more Centerfolds have benefited from what they did compared to those who's life didn't go well after posing
WMUHFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WMUHFan1 For This Useful Post: