Thread: Megan Leigh
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #28
bigdaddyhorse

Thanked 2,536 Times in 47 Posts
bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecurly View Post
Nice 69 and fuck scene here

[Mod Edit - dead links removed]
This is from Prom Girls and among her hottest scenes, just cuz both performers really looked into each other and doing each other.

Someone else asked if North ever blasted her face. It happened at least 3 times. Magic Shower (decent direct to mouth), some unknown CS clip I have with Pete laying on some hay and Meg with flowers or something in her hair (up around mouth, but mostly missing), and Nicole Stanton Story 1, with a full upper body and face coating. I should still have that movie laying around, I know I had 2 versions. One was in English but looked pretty bad, another was a German dub which looked nice. I have no idea where they went but will look for them since I don't see any of the scenes here. I doubt I got rid of them as I was trying to transfer the audio from the English to the good video of the German, but PAL speedup killed that experiment.

Hopefully someone can tell where the other clip is from. I have it tagged as "California Native (porbably)" from searching iafd info, but can't confirm it with boxcover pictures or reviews. Here's a few screens until I can find a good site to post/host some clips:

I'll try to get this and the Nicole Stanton scene up soon. I have a homamade edit of the German version, but I cut out a lot. Close-ups of pussies, asses and usually faces, plus eating out all removed. Ever see "The Big Hit" when Bookim Woodbine is stroking and starts yelling "change the frame, change the frame!" at the TV? I was like that so I started making my own edits without boner-killing filler, but I'm sure some would miss this stuff greatly as we don't all the same tastes. Someone here probably likes Jerry Butler (and his "oh it hurts to fuck these fine women, woe is me" face) and Randy West (you call that a cock? I've seen mice come more than your sorry ass!) Please note that for the clip from the screens, I only have a 55 second $ shot from a massive North torrent that wasn't labeled in any way, and was gone within a day. Whoever posted it left Traci Lords clips in and got swiftly banned, thankfully I got the thing before it went away as it had a bunch of clips I've never seen anywhere else.
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to bigdaddyhorse For This Useful Post: