View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2018, 08:37 AM   #105
Historian
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,987 Times in 4,024 Posts
Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglocat View Post
Of the British glamour models/Page 3 girls, the ones I wish had done proper full-frontal shoots:-

Dee Ivens
Karen Brennan
Gaynor Goodman
For me, Karen Brennan would have been pretty much the holy grail of proper full-frontal shoots by Page 3 girls in the late 80's- IIRC she did a couple of shoots for Mayfair without ever showing it all off, much to my frustration at the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLTON BROWN View Post
I'd like to know if there is a high quality hardcore movie or two of Abi Titmuss in a safety deposit box somewhere. If so, I'd like to see it!
So would I! I always thought she was a stunning-looking woman, and from the infamous sex tape that found it's way into the public domain, quite a performer between the sheets as well- I'd love to have seen Abi in action without Mr Leslie's dodgy camerawork spoiling the effect. OK, you can understand him being a bit distracted by the sight of his girlfriend getting down and dirty with another woman (and the black girl involved in their little threesome was bloody gorgeous as well), but you'd really expect that a man who made his living on TV might have been aware of the basic principles of keeping the camera in focus and pointed at the action!