View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:46 PM   #118
Silicone Carne
Not fake. Super enhanced.

Location: Beyond the Valley of the Dolls...deep in the Land of Smiles. MOD SUPER-HARD.
Thanked 639,823 Times in 52,061 Posts
Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80child View Post
Peter North and Racquel Darrian definitely
Well I've been asking myself the question about a possible unconfirmed collaboration between Peter & Raquel while watching Andrew Blake's Art Of Desire (1990).
The 9th scene of the movie shows Miss Darrian getting screwed by her boyfriend of the time Derrick Lane. The sex concludes with a giant facial on Raquel's astonishing mug. Most of the cum hit her chin and left cheek before dripping on her throat and tits.
During the cumshot, we don't see Derrick Lane's face and the guy wasn't, in many scenes he did with Darrian, an impressive cummer.
So my guess is that maybe Lane's spray wasn't quite enough for the director Andrew Blake. He could have asked Peter North (who's also featured in Art Of Desire) to do the cumshot instead of Derrick because the amount of cum he offers to Raquel really looks impressive, as usual with North.
I may be totally wrong but the way the ending of the sequence was shot with only the guy's dick jerking onto Darrian makes me think that North was a kind of body double for Derrick Lane just for the cumshot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FANCY FREE PIZZA? CLICK
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You're Boobiful."
Silicone Carne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silicone Carne For This Useful Post: