View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2018, 11:08 PM   #5
Quackerson

Thanked 4,320 Times in 577 Posts
Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+Quackerson 10000+

I mean, I suppose it could be true. Linda Lovelace's daughter (from my understanding)ending up working in the biz, so I suppose it shouldn't be really shocking if that turns out to be the case with this girl being Tawny Pearl's daughter. There are some general facial similarities: being only an amateur gynecologist, I can't make a learned hypothesis re: comparisons between pussies in the two photos ; )

From what I remember, Tawny Pearl was blackballed from the industry in the mid to late 1980s (inasmuch as it was an industry in the late 1970s/early 1980s when Pearl did most of her work) after she began publicly saying she was underage for part of the time she had been appearing in films, or something along those lines. After that, the name Tawny Pearl was radioactive within the business.

I'd never heard that Pearl was the inspiration for the Rollergirl character before. Would hardly seem to be a bragging point - much less something that a mother would tell a daughter - but perhaps that is also true.

Does Riley Reid have any contact info she provided during the 'seminar'? I'd love to ask her if her mom would pose for some contemporary nudies, and request that she pass along how much I enjoyed (and still enjoy) watching her mom being doused with liberal amounts of seminal fluid.
Quackerson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Quackerson For This Useful Post: