View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #23
DirtyDogg
Blocked!

Thanked 1,122 Times in 89 Posts
DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+

(July 15) -- Sexy jailer Jessie Lunderby has to turn in her handcuffs.
The 21-year-old has been fired from her job as an Arkansas corrections officer for posing nude.
An Arkansas prison guard who posed naked for P*** is out of a job.

Jessie Lunderby, 21, was fired Wednesday after meeting with officials for the first time since she was put on paid administrative leave on June 20. Washington County Sheriff’s Department say they dismissed Lunderby for being a “distraction in the facility” and violating an unwritten ethics code after the petite married mother stripped off for a June photoshoot as P***’s “Cyber Girl of the Week.”

The 21-year-old blonde beauty, who was named Cyber Girl of the Week by that magazine, was fired from her job last summer as her department felt that her nude photos were distracting and would “generate much interest among the detainees in our public jail.”

Prison officials were quick to denounce Lunderby’s photos as a violation of workplace codes of conduct: conduct unbecoming an officer or employee, not getting permission for off-duty work, not engaging in certain types of jobs, and a policy addressing sexual conduct.
Major Rick Hoyt of the sheriff’s office said the department’s policies include one barring “conduct unbecoming of an officer or employee of the department.”
Hoyt also said that a sheriff’s office employee must get permission for off-duty work and one that forbids working in some specific types of jobs, “and one of those has to do with sexual conduct.”
Lunderby has become an Internet sensation, with a Hollywood agent and is fielding movie offers.
“Their plan backfired,” Lunderby told AOL News back in July. “At first, I was like, ‘I’m going to sue the pants off them.’ But now, I don’t have time for them. I’m kind of busy now.”

Lunderby’s ex-agent, Gina Rodriguez of DD Entertainment, said she was planning big things for the blond jailer. “She’s beautiful, she’s smart, she sings,” Rodriguez said. “She’ll do really well.”
Lunderby is now working at an Arkansas Hooters and Rodriguez says she is no longer representing the former detention officer.
“Most of the things we would book were in Los Angeles and it was hard for her to get to them,” Rodriguez said this week. “We really couldn’t do much for her, so we moved on.”
But for Lunderby, the fun fallout from her Playboy photo shoot has continued. The Arkansas native has since been picked up by GC Marketing, another publicity firm, and has continued to work with Playboy.
On her company profile, Lunderby says she likes her new gig. “There isn’t an event that I’ve worked for them that I didn’t leave happy,” she said of Playboy.

“I’m working at Hooters and I love it,” Lunderby. “Everything is going well.”
She is now dominating multiple Year in Review summaries of the biggest news scandals of 2010.
To most men, Lunderby’s Playboy spread is a dream come true. Most often than not, guys like girls in sexy “cop” costumes and fantasize about it. Jessie Lunderby here is the real deal. She is real, a real “Miss Officer” posing for Playboy.
DirtyDogg is offline   Reply With Quote