View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #7
prodigal

prodigal 1000+prodigal 1000+prodigal 1000+prodigal 1000+prodigal 1000+prodigal 1000+prodigal 1000+prodigal 1000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
I am astounded that that and other websites keep mentioning "Never Say Never Again" it was not an official Bond movie, i.e. not sanctioned by Danjaq S.A. who did not allow anything resembling James Bond to be used including the famous gun barrel sequence, the dancing nude girls and the name 007 plus the gun logo. It is a re-hash of "Thunderball" and is the result of a falling out between Broccoli/Saltzman and Kevin McClory who won a court case to use the story and keep the rights. Personally it is a dreadful comeback for Sean Connery who should have walked away FAST! from it. Most notable for Rowan Atkinson as Nigel Small-Fawcett and Algy(the Q character) who says to Bond "I'm glad your back Mr Bond, are we going to have some gratuitous sex and vilolence?"
To which Bond replies "I hope so Algy!" CRINGE!!!!!
Loved it when i saw it on the silver-screen.Seeing it since however made my common sense prevail.Second every emotion in your post.Thunderball being one of my favorite Bond-movies. F
prodigal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prodigal For This Useful Post: