View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:04 PM   #4264
Riley Owain

Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+Riley Owain 2500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke57 View Post
You could've broken it a bit more gently Riley. I'm devastated. When's the funeral?

Tomorrow in 43 BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
Aah but was it today in the Julian calendar-which had only just been implemented....?
No in the Julian Calender it would be about 15 days before i think or 15 days later

there is about a 2 week difference between the Julian Calender and the Gregorian calender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill derBerg View Post
Actress Sally Field had her ancestry traced by the researches at Finding Your Roots and found out that not only did her family arrive on the Mayflower the captain of the ship was her lineal grandfather. He was elected the first governor and was directly responsible for organizing the feast with the natives which became Thanksgiving.

Her family story contains some other fascinating twists and turns. PBS has put the episode online : http://www.pbs.org/weta/finding-your...e-family-tree/
Did you know that about 10% of Americans today can trace their ancestry back to the people who came over on the mayflower.

I think that is about 30 million but i suck at math so i could be wrong.
Riley Owain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Riley Owain For This Useful Post: